Good place for 100+ cache day

SD-Weiss

I was wondering if anyone new where a good place for a 100+ cache day?

Temecula If you haven't cached there you can do 100 in a day easy. 00020263.gif

We have got everything west of the 15 and some others in that area. We used to get almost 10 every Sunday or every other Sunday when we rode motocross at Lake Elsinore but since the new track opened by the Pala Indian Reservation we have been going their since its only 40 minutes away instead of 1hr 5minutes.

Edited by SD-Weiss

Wow, 100 in a day.... That seems a bit much to me... But thats just me... Seems like it would take a full day or so to go back and recall and log everything...

I'm happy if we get 5-10 in a day... I could see 20 maybe...

Edited by solo63137

Palm Springs, Las Vegas, The NO CLUE Series, The Tarot Series, Sacramento, Lancaster. Just check the KWVERS!'s logs..they do it all the time. :( .

Yeah...what they said. :D

What is the NO CLUE series and the Tarot Series.

Palm Springs, Las Vegas, The NO CLUE Series, The Tarot Series, Sacramento, Lancaster. Just check the KWVERS!'s logs..they do it all the time. :( .

Yeah...what they said. :D

Look at the caches in the Lancaster,Calif. area for the No Clue Series and a bit west for The Tarot series.

Make sure it is a cool day

Yeah...what they said. :lol:

NO CLUE series

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...3d-2e127d4c8081

Tarot Series

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...37-5ffb49c629c1

The No Clue series is in East Lancaster, the Tarot series in West Lancaster. Each series will net you about 90 caches plus any additional nearby caches.

Palm Springs, Las Vegas, The NO CLUE Series, The Tarot Series, Sacramento, Lancaster. Just check the KWVERS!'s logs..they do it all the time. :anicute: .

Yeah...what they said. ;)

NO CLUE series

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...3d-2e127d4c8081

Tarot Series

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...37-5ffb49c629c1

The No Clue series is in East Lancaster, the Tarot series in West Lancaster. Each series will net you about 90 caches plus any additional nearby caches.

fantastic series for the numbers

I am going to get the entire Tarot series by bicycle here soon. Thanks for putting me onto the No Clue series too. That will be my next one to bicycle.

I am going to get 100 caches by bicycle in a day. Even if it kills me! I have been training so it shouldn't.

Porterville used to have a good run of caches. We got 130 in a day driving from Bakersfield to Porterville and back. However, Castleman has left the state and archived all of those caches.

The 33 to Ojai has a ton of caches! Most of them are hiking though.

Edited by elrojo14

I am going to get the entire Tarot series by bicycle here soon. Thanks for putting me onto the No Clue series too. That will be my next one to bicycle.

I am going to get 100 caches by bicycle in a day. Even if it kills me! I have been training so it shouldn't.

Porterville used to have a good run of caches. We got 130 in a day driving from Bakersfield to Porterville and back. However, Castleman has left the state and archived all of those caches.

The 33 to Ojai has a ton of caches! Most of them are hiking though.

Actually, there are quite a few cache-n-dash caches on the 33, itself...