adventure caches in South England?

And castle ruins free of admission to climb on, but I suspect those are rather rare in England...

Depends what you mean ... there are plenty of castle ruins but very few (if any) will allow you to climb on them. And I suspect almost as few will have free admission! :)

Here is an Extreme caches bookmark - most of the caches on this list are in southern England.

Only because I put most of them Up !!! --

but no seriously, they are for extreme caches all over the U.K - but there are certainly loads [40% within a hours drive of the South coast

Goog luck !

:(:D:ph34r::):):angry:

some of us are still waiting for some more to appear Mr Nutter Sir! And you may get some to find yourself soon!

Dave

Here is an Extreme caches bookmark - most of the caches on this list are in southern England.

Only because I put most of them Up !!! --

but no seriously, they are for extreme caches all over the U.K - but there are certainly loads [40% within a hours drive of the South coast

Goog luck !

:D:laughing:;);):D:anitongue:

some of us are still waiting for some more to appear Mr Nutter Sir! And you may get some to find yourself soon!

Dave

Now that does sound like a challenge I shall eagerly await !!!

Andy

:anitongue::anitongue::anitongue::anitongue: