Jump to content

log sheet / book renewal


matt sloan

Recommended Posts

im new and dont know who to ask or where to send my question. on my second find it was a micro cache and the log book was full, do i need to take it upon my self to replace it ( and if so is there a print out i can get ) or do i just need to wait for the owner to take care of it, i would be more than happy to help.

Link to comment

im new and dont know who to ask or where to send my question. on my second find it was a micro cache and the log book was full, do i need to take it upon my self to replace it ( and if so is there a print out i can get ) or do i just need to wait for the owner to take care of it, i would be more than happy to help.

 

Most cache owners would be fine with you adding a new page or log sheet in a micro (or other cache size) but you shouldn't take the original out. If there's not room for a new sheet in the container you should look for a way to leave your mark on the existing log - and let the cache owner know that it's full and needs attention. This can be done in your log on the cache page, or if the log is unusable you could consider a needs maintenance or an e-mail to the cache owner.

 

I would never be comfortable taking a logsheet out of a cache.

Link to comment

Whenever I encounter a cache that looks like it needs the logbood replaced I mention this in my online log. This should take care of the issue 99% of the time. The other 1% will be if the owner is no longer active or isn't around at the time. If that happens the owner may request that you replace the logbook.

Link to comment

Whenever I encounter a cache that looks like it needs the logbood replaced I mention this in my online log. This should take care of the issue 99% of the time. The other 1% will be if the owner is no longer active or isn't around at the time. If that happens the owner may request that you replace the logbook.

well thanks for the help, now i know

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...