What kind of geocacher are you?

I didn't do the quiz as I don't Twitter, but...

last night I realized I was a bad, bad cacher, even for a newbie. I found out there was a new cache in my area (a very sparsely cached area - 4 caches in a 50 Mile radius) and I actually went home and cooked supper for my family first. I'm rather ashamed of myself. :)

last night I realized I was a bad, bad cacher, even for a newbie. I found out there was a new cache in my area (a very sparsely cached area - 4 caches in a 50 Mile radius) and I actually went home and cooked supper for my family first. I'm rather ashamed of myself. :blink:

Oh, this is bad. We may have to excommunicate you from this community.

:)

Geocaching beginner!

You just begin to discover the wonderous world of geocaching. Carpoolcaches are really tough for you and you're asking people on the forum to help you with this game. Don't get down, you can do it!

Meh, not a very accurate quiz. I don't even know what a carpoolcache is, so that was a hard question to answer. Not really asking around for help on the forums, either. And just recently had a big cache run where I was out in the woods, climbing up and down stuff, driving all over logging roads, and went 14-0, so I'm past the beginning to discover the world of geocaching, and I'm higher on this game than ever. I just don't go out very often.

You forgot to mention that you have to log into TWITTER to get the result. :) I don't DO twitter. I haven't much use for it. It was a waste of time answering the questions for me. :blink:

yea what he said ... i dont twitter

besides none of he answers were approaite

Me three. But if omnivorous was one of the options I would pick that one.

Thank you Snoogans for saving me from wasting my time on Twitter.

One of the myriad of "social networking" sites which are completely useless wastes of time.

Yeah, I signed up on Twitter a month or two ago, then realized that unless you have a smartphone, it's pretty useless. And i don't have a smartphone.

Thank you Snoogans for saving me from wasting my time on Twitter.

One of the myriad of "social networking" sites which are completely useless wastes of time.

Yeah, I signed up on Twitter a month or two ago, then realized that unless you have a smartphone, it's pretty useless. And i don't have a smartphone.

I have a smarphone and still didn't sign up. I don't need another application distracting me from more important tasks such a Geocaching.

I'm the kind that goes out and finds caches and logs them in the paper log onsite and then comes home and logs them online :o

ME TOO! :)

I'm also the kind that demands that any reference to Twitter be removed from a finder's log on my caches.

(Your Twitter link is off-topic, and not related to the search and finding of my cache.)

I'm the kind that goes out and finds caches and logs them in the paper log onsite and then comes home and logs them online :o

ME TOO! :)

I'm also the kind that demands that any reference to Twitter be removed from a finder's log on my caches.

(Your Twitter link is off-topic, and not related to the search and finding of my cache.)

I am a fair-weather cacher. I don't cache when it's too cold and I don't cache when it's too hot. I don't like to, but will on occasion, cahe where there is a posibility for ticks, snakes and poisonous plants. This may make me an urban-cacher but I do enjoy short walks to find a cache.