Must Do Caches in Hong Kong

cincol

I will be visiting Hong Kong in mid-September for 4 days. Any "MUST DO's" in Hong Kong will be appreciated. I will not have wheels so travelling will be a major problem. Please reply either on the forum or via PM.

Happy caching

cincol

Welcome to Hong Kong! :(

For the more touristy cache, I would recommend those caches on top of the Peak and around Tsim Sha Tsui area, they are the easier, more popular tourist caches which will give you good view of Urban Hong Kong. The caches around the Big Buddha on Lantau Island are also good too. Those area are pretty "easy" to get to as HK has one of the better public transportation system.

We have a Hong Kong Geocaching group on Facebook. You might want to come check us out, maybe others on the group can give you more idea of which caches to do.

wuster

Thanks wuster.

I have already earmarked a few in Kowloon - I will be staying in Kowloon for the first 2 days of my visit and then near the HKCEC on the 2nd leg. The Peak caches are already on my list as are a few in the HKCEC vacinity. I will certainly look at the FaceBook group for more information.