How to set up a mission

jasondulac

What do you mean by "pet mission"?

For missions in general, there's really nothing to it -- you just edit your trackable's page and write in whatever you want for the mission. : ) I sense, though, that you're asking for more than pure technical help, so if you could explain a little bit more, I think that would help the folks here to give you good suggestions. : )

edited post: should have looked at your profiles before replying:

jasondulac obviously knows what a trackable mission is all about having a number of trackables already in circulation and a quick google search for 'trackable "pet mission"' produced enough results to at least indicate that the term has a definite meaning but one that I could not glean at initial reading of the results.

Original post below for reference: btw love the sketch on your profile Jackalgirl

To echo Jackalgirl's point - it might be worth explaining more so people can get a better idea of what exactly you need help with.

However, as a recent newbie to the Trackable mission genre myself, I'll mention what I did for the one I currently have in circulation and the one that I'll be droping off soon (or at least as soon as golf stops interfering with my geocaching).

This is the trackable that I just dropped and has begun its mission. I took the idea from a current news item of concern, for family reasons, to me.

Not sure if you'll be able to get to this one as I have not dropped it yet but because I've moved around a lot over the years I've set this one to a mission of retracing my steps.

So maybe this will give you the idea at least as far as I see it - pick something that is meaningful to you; it can be current affairs, personal or national history, almost anything really so long as, bottom line, it can be translated into a journey that is geo in nature.

Edited by mickaxl

For missions in general, there's really nothing to it -- you just edit your trackable's page and write in whatever you want for the mission. : ) I sense, though, that you're asking for more than pure technical help, so if you could explain a little bit more, I think that would help the folks here to give you good suggestions. : )

Sorry for the confussion what I ment was not a mission for TB or coin I ment a mission were you send a packege with geocoins and other stuff like something like zarths easter mission or like the 52 pickup mission but what I wanted to do is a pet mission were people would sighn up there pets and you would send packeges with stuff for the pet and coins for the cacher/owner. I just wanted to know how I would go about setting this up

Sorry for the confussion what I ment was not a mission for TB or coin I ment a mission were you send a packege with geocoins and other stuff like something like zarths easter mission or like the 52 pickup mission but what I wanted to do is a pet mission were people would sighn up there pets and you would send packeges with stuff for the pet and coins for the cacher/owner. I just wanted to know how I would go about setting this up

maybe these will help

post1 and post2