Publishing times...

It has been almost 4 days since I have submitted a cache to be published and a reveiwer has yet to review my submitted cache. How long does it take before it is published &/or reviewer feedback is given?

I did a search of the FAQ's and Forum but didn't come up with anything. Not saying nothing is there. Just wasn't able to find anything based on the search criteria I used.

Thanks

TGC

You caches were submitted on the 8th. According to my math that's only about 2 days.

The email you received said it may take up to 72 hours for a first look. So wait one more day.

That all said, reviewers are volunteers. Sometimes they have real life to deal with and reviews must take a back seat. Be patient. Yours will be reviewed soon.

After seeing new caches published in my area for a year now, I've seen a pattern with him publishing caches. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. RattingCrew is on top of things for sure. But there are times when he is busy or out of town and it takes a few days longer

When I submit new caches I'm on the edge of my seat until they are published. I know the feeling of anticipation can get the better of you. Just set back and take a deep breath and be patient. :anitongue:

EDIT: To add more to post

Edited by The Ravens

You caches were submitted on the 8th. According to my math that's only about 2 days.

The email you received said it may take up to 72 hours for a first look. So wait one more day.

That all said, reviewers are volunteers. Sometimes they have real life to deal with and reviews must take a back seat. Be patient. Yours will be reviewed soon.

Thanks... Ok I will do that. I wasn't complaining. I was just curious about the time frame. I was going on the cache place date that I had one my earliest one (July 7th, 2009)

I understand about the volunteers... and to all the volunteers... I want to say thank you for all the hard work that you do!

TGC