Looking for Garmin GPSMAP 76

Well it finally happened. My Garmin GPS Map76 was been through so much but today it would not turn on. It's been down the sides of cliffs, under the car, under my but as I fell down rocky overhangs... I guess it just decided to retire :anitongue:

I have mounts for my bike, car, boat... extra cables... I spent a lot on these items. So I am looking for another model the same as mine.

So... looking for a Garmin GPS Map76 or Map76C

Any9one who has one please let me know. Thanks. I've been using my car GPS today to update a few of our caches. It's an Alpine Blackbird II. It's nice to have it talk to me and play MP3s while we cache....but it does the coords in a N43 06' 785" style. And I can't upload waypoint through the website. I miss my Garmin.

Edited by Storm_Shadow

Well it finally happened. My Garmin GPS Map76 was been through so much but today it would not turn on. It's been down the sides of cliffs, under the car, under my but as I fell down rocky overhangs... I guess it just decided to retire :(

I have mounts for my bike, car, boat... extra cables... I spent a lot on these items. So I am looking for another model the same as mine.

Any9one who has one please let me know. Thanks. I've been using my car GPS today to update a few of our caches. It's an Alpine Blackbird II. It's nice to have it talk to me and play MP3s while we cache....but it does the coords in a N43 06' 785" style. And I can't upload waypoint through the website. I miss my Garmin.

look here. only $106.00

http://www.wowtronics.com/servlet/the-227/...handheld/Detail

I have on but with all the extras I have for the east coast I could not let mine go

Well don't worry about the sold GPS. It's not a life or death situation. :ph34r:

As for the new one online... I'm interested in ordering it... but 8D... how much would you be interested in letting it go for? If shipping was not a big cost I would consider purchasing it from you. (Paypal or cheque etc...)

If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Well it finally happened. My Garmin GPS Map76 was been through so much but today it would not turn on. It's been down the sides of cliffs, under the car, under my but as I fell down rocky overhangs... I guess it just decided to retire :ph34r:

I have a Garmin 76 csx with software, manual and data cable. It is in pristine condition. I am no longer doing geocaching so I am selling it for $190.00 not including postage. Please letmeknow if interested.

Good Luck!

Dunewalkers

Does the CSX fit in the mounts for the original map76?

I have a the nike mount, a mount in my truck and a mount in my boat for it. Hate to have to try to get them off. dadgum Garmin super sticky mounts!

I have a Garmin 76 csx with software, manual and data cable. It is in pristine condition. I am no longer doing geocaching so I am selling it for $190.00 not including postage. Please letmeknow if interested.

Good Luck!

Dunewalkers

Sorry dont know if it does fit the mounts maybe the garmin site would have info.

Thanks and good luck.

Have you looked into how much Garmin charges to repair the unit? We ran over our 60csx with the car and they replaced it (with a refurb) one for $110. (Couldn't find one even used under $200) I know they do this with all of their GPS units so before you buy a new one look into how much they charge to fix yours!