My Finds PQ data delay

BigCarbonFootprint

Is anyone experiencing a delay in up to date data when running a "My Finds" PQ from the provided link on the My Pocket Queries page. I have experienced on many occasions that when I run the subject PQ, my listed finds totals are not current and it may take up to a week for my most recent logged finds to be collected in the "My Finds" PQ. What's up with that?

Example:, was just provided a PQ from friend that has 5001 finds listed on totals in profile however the "My Finds" PQ only returned 4973. We together did her last 50 finds in the last week. This is frustrating when trying to update profile page.

I have seen brief delays - like I log 10 new ones and only the first 8 are in my finds - if I run it right after logging. Waiting as little as 30 minutes seems to have always worked to get everything syched together.

Is it possible - that your friend has logged mutiple finds on the same cache in some cases?

Also - just a note - it is a violation of the TOU agreement to share PQ data among users - it is for personal use only.

I have seen brief delays - like I log 10 new ones and only the first 8 are in my finds - if I run it right after logging. Waiting as little as 30 minutes seems to have always worked to get everything syched together.

Is it possible - that your friend has logged mutiple finds on the same cache in some cases?

Also - just a note - it is a violation of the TOU agreement to share PQ data among users - it is for personal use only.

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the GS TOU. We are both PM's. The PQ she is submitting is her My Finds and I am assisting/training her on how to export to the GSAK macro so she can get all those pertty charts and stuff for her profile page.

As far as waiting for data to update, I have seen delays of up to more than a week. I will check the multiple finds aspect, but I do not think this is the problem. I have experienced the same issue with my own PQs and am careful to delete duplicate logs from data in GSAK.