Anyone scrapbooking their hunts?

I'm a digital scrapbooker and I love to scrapbook the hunts we go on and now I just found a really awesome kit for geocaching! I was so surprised! It even has an ammo can and some coordinates in a decorative wordart. I thought it was cool and just wondered if others out there make scrapbook pages of their hunts? The kit I found was over at PixelGypsyDesigns.com. Pretty neat!

Edited by AISwatch

Looks like I offended - so sorry. My boyfriend logs all our hunts under his name, that's why I don't have any. I'm not very geocaching savvy, so he does all that. I'm just a scrapbooker and decided to see if there were any other scrapbookers on here. I guess not. Sorry all. won't bother you again.

P.S. If you looked at my profile, you must've seen that I joined the site quite a while ago - last year, I think. And you must've seen that today was my first post. Not my idea of being a spammer. I'm really bummed that you all think that.

Edited by AISwatch

Looks like I offended - so sorry. My boyfriend logs all our hunts under his name, that's why I don't have any. I'm not very geocaching savvy, so he does all that. I'm just a scrapbooker and decided to see if there were any other scrapbookers on here. I guess not. Sorry all. won't bother you again.

P.S. If you looked at my profile, you must've seen that I joined the site quite a while ago - last year, I think. And you must've seen that today was my first post. Not my idea of being a spammer. I'm really bummed that you all think that.

Sorry, we jumped to conclusions. From all appearances, it was spam, even down to having a link to a web site. I think that it was a natural conclusion to come to, despite my unfortunate tag line.

I'm a digital scrapbooker and I love to scrapbook the hunts we go on and now I just found a really awesome kit for geocaching! I was so surprised! It even has an ammo can and some coordinates in a decorative wordart. I thought it was cool and just wondered if others out there make scrapbook pages of their hunts? The kit I found was over at PixelGypsyDesigns.com. Pretty neat!

I don't do scrapbooking in the traditioanl sense...

But I do try and take pics on the way to and from alot of the caches that I /we find...

I have a pretty decent sized external H.D. and I have a folder called Digial Pics/Geocaching/Date-Geocahing Area-CacheName/ then all the pics for that cache are in that folder...

I haven't really been really into it for long and I've only found like 20 something caches, so I don't have many yet...

That link you posted, I think it would be neat to hang that thing up in my Cabin or in my basement around where I keep all my outdoorsy stuff..

Sorry, we jumped to conclusions. From all appearances, it was spam, even down to having a link to a web site. I think that it was a natural conclusion to come to, despite my unfortunate tag line.

I'm a little sorry too.

Not really all that sorry... just a little.

Here, have a hug. *hug*