New coin available for pre-order

ProMed Rick

We are now accepting preorders for the personalized SETXGang Geocoin until August 7th, 2009. These coins will be 1 3/4" polished nickel with hard enamel and can be laser engraved with the cachers name on the panhandle section on the back side of the coin, all coins on a single order will have the same name engraved, coins must be preordered to be engraved, there may be unpersonalized coins available after August 7th . All orders will be through PayPal, you do not need to have a PayPal Account to pay by credit card with PayPal.

This is a preorder, coins will not ship until late August or early September of 2009

Final%20Front.jpgFinal%20Back.jpg

for ordering information go to http://www.setxgang.com/setxgangcoin.html

Y'all gots flamingos in SE Texas? Cool.

$9 for a coin is a great price, and add the engraving to it makes it sound like a steal. But I have to agree with Jason - no track record, no samples , no pre-order. Nothing personal but a lot of us have been burned.

I'm very familiar with this vendor. Team ATMA have always been honest and upright with all their dealings.

I know that I'm going to buy several of these coins! They are awesome!

BTW, the Flamingo is the SETX mascot. When we go to the Texas Challenge. we know which campsites belong to the SETX group because of the pink flamingos adorning their campsites.

Y'all gots flamingos in SE Texas? Cool.

$9 for a coin is a great price, and add the engraving to it makes it sound like a steal. But I have to agree with Jason - no track record, no samples , no pre-order. Nothing personal but a lot of us have been burned.

To help ease the fears of non delivery, as all orders are through PayPal, there is a 45 day dispute Resolution period on purchases, orders the first week of August will easily be covered under that policy.

We are now accepting preorders for the personalized SETXGang Geocoin until August 7th, 2009. These coins will be 1 3/4" polished nickel with hard enamel and can be laser engraved with the cachers name on the panhandle section on the back side of the coin, all coins on a single order will have the same name engraved, coins must be preordered to be engraved, there may be unpersonalized coins available after August 7th . All orders will be through PayPal, you do not need to have a PayPal Account to pay by credit card with PayPal.

This is a preorder, coins will not ship until late August or early September of 2009

Final%20Front.jpgFinal%20Back.jpg

for ordering information go to http://www.setxgang.com/setxgangcoin.html

We have made a change to the back of the coin to better accomdate the engraving of the cacher's information. We are moving the tracking number to the panhandle and the cachers engraved name to the now open area over West Texas.

We have had a series of delays involved in getting the coins minted, mostly involving the engraving, these are the first coins to offer personalization from the mint, so in an effort to make sure everything is correct there have been many checks and double checks. Our new delivery date is the first week of October. We do have some good news, the tracking numbers will have the special prefix of TX, and we have the icon http://pjfarmer.com/rick/icon.bmp