Help needed

Pretty sure you can do it on google earth too, just hover your curser over the junctiuon and the coords will display at the bottom of the page

Yes Google earth will do it - I often confirm co-ords using this - it is a slightly different format - but nothing a calculator wont solve (take the last four digits - 35.78 for example and divide by 60 = 0.59633333 or .596 which will be your last three digits in usual format) to be done for both northings and eastings/westings

Pretty sure you can do it on google earth too, just hover your curser over the junctiuon and the coords will display at the bottom of the page

Yes Google earth will do it - I often confirm co-ords using this - it is a slightly different format - but nothing a calculator wont solve (take the last four digits - 35.78 for example and divide by 60 = 0.59633333 or .596 which will be your last three digits in usual format) to be done for both northings and eastings/westings

No need to faff on converting co-ords, it is possible to change format to WGS84 in the tools in Google Earth......well you can on mine :unsure:

Gaz