Listing puzzle caches I've found

SM325

As long as your Mystery caches finds are under 500, you can PQ for them - and once they're over 500, you can PQ for them by date range.

Caches of selected type = Mystery, that I have found. But this will only return caches that have not been archived!

Maintaining a bookmarked list as you cache is probably the best technique.

Is there an easy way to create a list of puzzle caches I've found?

It depends what you mean by "list". Dependig on what you want to do with this list, you might want a bookmark or PQ as desrcibed in previous posts. But if you want something really easy without the extra usefulness that you get with those methods, you can just go to http://www.geocaching.com/profile/ , click the "Geocaches" tab, and then click the "?" icon. It will list all of the puzzle caches you've found.

As long as your Mystery caches finds are under 500, you can PQ for them - and once they're over 500, you can PQ for them by date range.

Caches of selected type = Mystery, that I have found. But this will only return caches that have not been archived!

Maintaining a bookmarked list as you cache is probably the best technique.

You can also keep them in a GSAK database. I don't keep a database for puzzle caches I have found (currently at 86, just over 10% of my finds) but I do have a "puzzles solved" database which contains 20 or so puzzle caches I have solved but have not yet found. I can then upload the "corrected coordinates" from that database to my GPS along with caches of other types held in separate GSAK databases.

Whenever I know that I am going to be traveling to an area I often will search for puzzle caches in the area for a couple of high difficulty puzzle caches. I solved and found a 5 start difficulty cache on Cape Cod a couple of weeks ago. I had been out for a month or so and working with another cacher that lives near the cache we were the first to solve it (despite a mistake in the puzzle which I discovered but was missed by beta testers).

Why not just get My Finds and filter out non puzzles?

Anyway, need more info on what OP wants to do with it.

In fact, you would have to do that to get the archived ones.