Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Mega Scotland

New Suncatcher coin: Flower of Scotland

Just to let you all know that our latest geocoin - Flower of Scotland (a sun catcher coin) is now available via our web site www.megascotland.co.uk/flower. All proceeds to help next years UK mega event in Perth, Scotland.

regards

Mega Scotland team

flower.gif

Edited by Mega Scotland

These are very nice, I just ordered 2 silver and a bronze. My wife is going to love it. It will remind her of our stay in Dornoch Castle for a friends wedding.

Decently priced too given that they're coming from over .... THERE!

I'd like to take a look, but for some reason I'm getting the same Network Solutions holding page that I got when Geocaching.com was down. Is the server ok?

I'd like to take a look, but for some reason I'm getting the same Network Solutions holding page that I got when Geocaching.com was down. Is the server ok?

I just got back to the site, so yes it's up. Sounds like your service provider might have a problem with thier DNS servers. I'm using Comcast and did a trace route on thier website and never hit a Network Solutions server.

Nice coins, makes me wanna go back on holiday to Scotland.

In stead of leaving, I order 2 coins.

I just got back to the site, so yes it's up. Sounds like your service provider might have a problem with thier DNS servers. I'm using Comcast and did a trace route on thier website and never hit a Network Solutions server.

Verizon in Misawa? Have problems with DNS servers? Say it isn't so! ;P Seriously, tho, I'm at work now and am seeing everything. They are absolutely gorgeous coins, congrats. Order placed! : )

If all goes according to plan, Landsharkz will be at Mega Scotland in 2010 :blink: .

Did you notice that the image in the first post is a link to larger images of both sides of this coin?

Wow, this coin is awesome. It's a good starter for our trip to Scotland in August :blink:

Has anyone in the states received their orders yet? I know it's only been 20 days since I ordered but, I take NO chances anymore!!

I got mine -- I'm not physically located in the States (I'm in Japan), but my mailing address is in the US. The coins came and they're gorgeous. : )

I received my order on Saturday. They were worth the wait! :)

Still no joy here, how long should I wait before getting concerned that it was lost?

Just got mind three silver and one gold just activated Gold and Sliver but

There is Non icon with them which is a pity little thistel would have been nice and those who collet the icons

will keep the gold and send so out

can anybody tell me why there was not one?

just a thought still great coin's to show around and add to my little collection.

Labrador Wild man

Just found this on the web site

"The coins are trackable on geocaching.com and they have their own icon that shows on your profile when you log a find or discovery. The coin has been designed and produced in conjunction with Landsharkz."

will log it in and out then it may come up

stay tune

sorry to quick off the mark

LWM

According to the All Geocoins List (watch out, it's a slow load), the icon is the generic personal geocoin icon.

However, all is not lost. I've seen cases where there's been a delay in the unique icon showing up. I'd recommend dropping Landsharkz a quick email and ask if there are any updates.

Edited: to fix the link.

Edited by Jackalgirl

As I am still looking for The Flower of Scotland Coin I appreciate any help to find this one.

Please send me a note via my GC account.

Thank you

I have a silver Flower of Scotland that I would like to swap for a bronze one. Contact me through my profile on Geocaching.com please...

Anyone out there have an extra of this coin???? We were able to go geocaching in Scotland this summer and would love to have this coin to remember the trip by. :rolleyes: