http://www.cachingtree.com/

DamhuisClan

I just found this cachingtree on the net, where you can add in your details, and who introduced you to geocaching. After some checking (24 hours on their side) it looks like you are added to the caching tree.

If you add your name to the tree, please let us know here in this thread, so we can go and have a look, where we all fit in.

Added cincol as my introducer - now i need to get him in (not too bad) and Littleclan as his (that may be more difficult)

I have tried on a number of occassions to get my name on but for some reason absolutely NOTHING happens after I click "submit". Must be something to do with my ISP. :(

Added cincol as my introducer - now i need to get him in (not too bad) and Littleclan as his (that may be more difficult)

Ah-ha, now the plot thickens!

I introduced Baa!, Baa! introduced Cownchicken, Cownchicken introduced Littleclan (I think), Littleclan introduced Cincol, Cincol introduced Carbon Hunter.

Which makes me your geocaching great great great grandfather :(

I introduced Baa!, Baa! introduced Cownchicken, Cownchicken introduced Littleclan (I think), Littleclan introduced Cincol, Cincol introduced Carbon Hunter.

Wow - not many people get to meet their great great great grandfather!!

Must be tough hanging around so long waiting for us :lol:

So why dont you go put your name in the list then Bob lets see

Which makes me your geocaching great great great grandfather :ph34r:

So why dont you go put your name in the list then Bob lets see

Wel, I went to the site and found it really all a bit confusing and mumbled so I didn't bother