Cache Across America - Oregon and Idaho Hiders Needed!

Blue Power Ranger

Hi – I am looking for two new hiders to help out in my Cache Across America series. We need new CAA caches hidden in both Oregon and Idaho.

Even though we currently own none of the caches ourselves, we are the organizers of this series and work constantly with cachers across the country to keep all 51 caches up and running and ready to be found. If you are an Idaho or Oregon cacher, this is an opportunity to showcase one of your favorite locations in your state to those working on this series.

We think this has to be the most challenging series to complete in all of North America. In a nutshell, you have to find a particular cache that has been placed in each of the fifty United States, collect a number needed to solve a puzzle that leads you to a final cache in Washington DC. Believe it or not, a couple of caching teams have already completed this challenge.

For the current caches in the series look here. You can see the series final here.

Let us know if you would be interested in taking on either of these two states to keep the challenge going.

Thanks!

-BPR

c1a9439b-cbec-4838-934c-9b410390054a.jpg

Hey BPR,

Would you also consider a second contact for people completing the whole series to contact? I would be willing to help give out cache codes for people who had pictures at caches that were missing codes, confirmation of the final coords etc.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested in having some help.

Hey BPR,

Would you also consider a second contact for people completing the whole series to contact? I would be willing to help give out cache codes for people who had pictures at caches that were missing codes, confirmation of the final coords etc.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested in having some help.

Webscouter - that is a kind offer and I could definately use the help. I'll send you an email.

Love - I still have no takers on either Oregon or Idaho. If you think your dad would be a real option, it would be much appreciated.