Need Help in the San Antonio area

I need to find someone willing to go out to a cache in the San Antonio area. The cache has been archived, but I emailed to owner to find out if he'd gone out to retrieve any of the TB's or anything that might have been left out there. His reply was that he's not into caching anymore and hasn't been out to the site in awhile. I have a TB that might be stuck out there that I'd like to get back out traveling.

The cache site is near Ingram Park mall. (I'm in KS, so I can't just go get it myself).

Let me know if someone could help. Thanks so much!!

I need to find someone willing to go out to a cache in the San Antonio area. The cache has been archived, but I emailed to owner to find out if he'd gone out to retrieve any of the TB's or anything that might have been left out there. His reply was that he's not into caching anymore and hasn't been out to the site in awhile. I have a TB that might be stuck out there that I'd like to get back out traveling.

The cache site is near Ingram Park mall. (I'm in KS, so I can't just go get it myself).

Let me know if someone could help. Thanks so much!!

If you are still searching, let me know. I live in SA, so I can see if its there. PM me with details if so.