One Multi or two Traditionals?

So I've found a couple nice places for a cache. They are both on top of a large hill at a local park. They are the obligitory .1 mile apart. Do I make them two seperate caches, or do I make one multi-cache? They both offer stunning views of the surrounding area, one is accessable very easily to stollers and even a person in a wheelchair if you bring a buddy to reach under the overlook (I'm working on a way to make it accessable without a buddy after some very innovative stuff I saw in Florida). The other is off the paved trail and could require a bit of a bushwhack depending on the time of year you visit. So, is it "A Pair of Kings" or "I'm King of the World!" and "King of the Hill" ??

Also any help on contacting a local reviewer would be great since I'm apparantly a bit of a dunce on these things.

So I've found a couple nice places for a cache. They are both on top of a large hill at a local park. They are the obligitory .1 mile apart. Do I make them two seperate caches, or do I make one multi-cache? They both offer stunning views of the surrounding area, one is accessable very easily to stollers and even a person in a wheelchair if you bring a buddy to reach under the overlook (I'm working on a way to make it accessable without a buddy after some very innovative stuff I saw in Florida). The other is off the paved trail and could require a bit of a bushwhack depending on the time of year you visit. So, is it "A Pair of Kings" or "I'm King of the World!" and "King of the Hill" ??

Also any help on contacting a local reviewer would be great since I'm apparantly a bit of a dunce on these things.

You could make one multi and the other a traditional.

It's your choice, so you can set them up either way. To me, I'd go with 2 traditional caches. I prefer a multi to have some reason to be a multi - leading me down a certain path, showing me something on the way to the final, etc.

As far as finding your reviewer, look for a recently published cache and the first entry will be a log from the reviewer. Odds are the it's the person for your area...if not, they can point you to the right person.

Sounds like some great places for caches and some I'd love to visit! Good luck with your hides.

In my experience, you will have many more finds on your caches if they are traditional.

I have a multi that is in a small park, where you park your car midway between the first stage and the final. I made it a multi just for some originality. Since then, people go to my caches all over the same area, even driving right past it, and completely baypass this one, and the only reason I can think of is that it is a multi.

In my experience, you will have many more finds on your caches if they are traditional.

I have a multi that is in a small park, where you park your car midway between the first stage and the final. I made it a multi just for some originality. Since then, people go to my caches all over the same area, even driving right past it, and completely baypass this one, and the only reason I can think of is that it is a multi.

Reason people hate multi's is all it takes is one dnf on one of the stages to deny them a smiley.