Cointest - GC down! What did you do?

Just a Trifle

Thanks for the cointest.

We went caching in the morning and found 2 FTF before it got too hot. Came home to find that GC was down and then just checked back - often, like every 10 minutes for the next 24 hours. Finally got the chance to log in our FTF and to check on our cointest.

Seekerfamily

Thanks for the cointest!

What did we do while GC was down? SWEAT! Even though we knew it would be ok in the end, there was this little tiny bit of panic in the back of our minds, lol! I like a quote i saw about the problem, "the day the earth stood still". Says it about right i think! :)

We were at Sea World in Orlando. After caching most of the day with the using the PQ that we already had downloaded the night before, we returned to the hotel to log our finds for the day only to discover that the site was down. We kept tryng and trying but no luck. Finally we ran across some information telling us what had happened.

The next day when we got up everything was fine and we headed off to a wonderfull Geo-event!

Thanks for the cointest!!!!

017.jpg

Edited by Team CeDo

We just got back from vacation, a cross country trip. I was hoping to log all of the caches we got on our trip and this was a rest day after spending a hole lot of hours in the car.

So I obsessively checked the site every few hours and in the meantime took care of cleaning out the car, paying bills and taking care of everything else that comes with being gone for a few weeks.

Sorry, not very interesting....

Thanks for the cointest

Well the time has passed to log an entry in the cointest - so the random winner is :unsure::cool:

FScout :D

and because I liked the pictures and story from mfamilee, I will send them a coin also :D:D

So if you could both pm me with your addresses - I will post your coins off.

I hope you all enjoyed the cointest.

Well the time has passed to log an entry in the cointest - so the random winner is :unsure::cool:

FScout :D

and because I liked the pictures and story from mfamilee, I will send them a coin also :D:D

So if you could both pm me with your addresses - I will post your coins off.

I hope you all enjoyed the cointest.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for also including our entry as a winner! :D

Congrats to FScout! B) And it was neat to read everyone's posts 'on the day the earth stood still'.

(Message with address on the way.)