GPS for Windows Mobile v.6.1

Hello,

I'm new to geocaching and was wondering if there were any good gps programs for windows mobile smartphones v.6.1? I have done some google searching and tried different programs, but can't seem to get any of them to work. Windows Live or Google Maps works just fine; however, neither are good for Geocaching. I have a Samsung BlackJack II and I use the MoDaCo GPS activator to unlock my gps antenna.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Which programs have you tried? Have you tried Garmin's Mobile XT?

...ken...

Mostly I'm looking for freeware, but I don't think I'd mind spending a little bit, perhaps $20 or less, for a decent program.

So far I've tried GCzII but can't get the install program to work, and GPSdash 2 but am having a hard time getting that to work as well once it's installed on the phone.

I've searched the internet but can't really find anything else.

All I'm really looking for is a basic program that will allow me to enter a waypoint and give me a heading or bearing to the waypoint.

I guess this is off topic if all you want is to enter waypoints..

If you want to go caching, I really enjoy Geoscout.. It allows for direct GPX import, can add your choice of imagery, can upload your finds for you, handle multiples, puzzles, etc...

So far, it is the only one that has worked as a paperless system for me.

Sorry, not sure about the ability to navigate via keyboard only..

http://rightfile.web.officelive.com/geoscout.htm

Edited by Davensocal