Blackberry Storm?

I got my fist smartphone yesterday and tried browsing geocaching.com

When I type in the zip I am not able to hit the search button next to the zip and have it search. Am I missing something?

Also, can you tell me if there are any apps for using it for paperless caching should I now have coverage?

Thanks!,

Rooks

When I type in the zip I am not able to hit the search button next to the zip and have it search. Am I missing something?

Also, can you tell me if there are any apps for using it for paperless caching should I now have coverage?

Thanks!,

Rooks

I use CacheBerry on my Storm and have looked at the Geocaching Navigator (by trimble). I stuck with CacheBerry (it's free) and I use my 60csx for the hunt.

As far as the browsing GC problem, can't help there. I use the mobile page for things when I'm out in the field...

XLNT!, thank you kindly!!

Rooks

Thanks!,

Rooks

I use CacheBerry on my Storm and have looked at the Geocaching Navigator (by trimble). I stuck with CacheBerry (it's free) and I use my 60csx for the hunt.

As far as the browsing GC problem, can't help there. I use the mobile page for things when I'm out in the field...

I am still having the problem of not being able to hit the search button next to where I key in the zip. Tried hitting it with the touch screen and using the enter key on the pad.

I am also having that problem with the cacheberry website but they are the only two sites I have ran into this.

Any thoughts or suggestion?

Thanks,

Rooks

I also just got the Storm as my first smartphone and have the same problem seeing the map when searching for the zip code. What I do is look up a route that I want to do at home. I download the caches to my GPS (garmin Nuvi), then put the GC code with a link to its website into a word doc. then send it to my phone. This way, I can just open the word doc, click the link, and read the cache page from the Storm, and I use the Nuvi to guide me to the cache.