WANTED! clip to Garmin e-trex Vista HCX

Hi,

I have a Garmin e-trex Vista HCX and I lost the small clip that attaches to the battery cover and allows you to attach the GPS to a bike handle bar mount. If you have this clip and are interested in selling it please let me know. Do you know where to get one? I've looked online and no luck.

Thanks

If the support rep you speak with at Garmin isn't feeling charitable, these are easily available on Amazon.com, REI, GPS City, eBay, etc...:

http://www.gpscity.com/garmin-etrex-bike-mount.html

Expect to pay $10-$15 at most. If you're as big a cheapskate as I am you might spend some more time looking for a bargain price ;)

The bike mount as-is DOES NOT WORK for a Vista HCx if you do not have the back clip. It comes with a back plate, but that plate will not attach to the back of the Vista HCx, at VERY least if you have a memory card in, but IIRC, it won't attach at all.

If you check amazon, you'll notice a lot of negative reviews of the bike mount, because of people being too stupid to pay attention to the fact that the Vista HCx needs that clip :drama: