Does anyone use facebook?

Thank you Hazel ;)

As a matter of interest - if people contact you and you don't know if you know them or not :drama: do you hope to pick up a few clues from their profile or do you ask them directly?

Had a contact tonight and I've gone for the direct approach but as I ask - 'Are you a cacher?' it made me think about a secret society!!! LOL

As a matter of interest - if people contact you and you don't know if you know them or not :drama: do you hope to pick up a few clues from their profile or do you ask them directly?

Had a contact tonight and I've gone for the direct approach but as I ask - 'Are you a cacher?' it made me think about a secret society!!! LOL

What I have done is in the friends section I've created a 'geocacher' list, those that have the same avator as here go straight into the list and those I'm unsure about but have had the same shared geocachers so been easy to identify also go in the list.

If I can't identify them as being a geocacher or directly know them then I don't add them, sometimes I need to look through who they've added to figure out if I should know them of not, tricky when peoples names change.

I just started a facebook a few days ago, so I'm no expert on it... I know its all the rage, but I'm not sure I really like face book much... I guess I just don't like the way its organized...

http://www.facebook.com/Scott.Mullen73

Anyone wanna join my Mafia??? My wife got me playing it and that Farm Game...

I added link to Geocaching.com to my little facebook page... :)

Edited by solo63137