need help to get rid of a TB

macbecker

Hello,

i'm a guy from Germany. I was in Helsinki the last weekend. There i found a TB without a description of its Goal. Im new in Geocaching and i didn't know that it is possible that the Goal of a TB is only described on the Internetsite. So i took the TB with me to Germany by mistake.

Im very sorry and i need somebody to which i can send it.

THX

Matze

... I was in Helsinki the last weekend. There i found a TB without a description of its Goal. Im new in Geocaching and i didn't know that it is possible that the Goal of a TB is only described on the Internetsite...

It is possible, but in my opinion the TB owner shouldn't assume that you have/use internet access 'in the field'. I rarely check the web when I'm traveling.

Is it this TB:

!!!!!what i´m doing now in germany? someone is stupid? :-( can somebody please take me again back to finland? thank you

If someone is stupid, I vote for the TB owner writing such into the TB description for a bug without the goal written on something robust attached to the bug itself.

But, anyway I can act as your proxy here in Helsinki if you want to mail the TB. Just send an email thru the link on my profile page to sort out the details.

Hi,

yes its the mentioned TB.

Groundspeak wrote

"Hi,

Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. It is the owners responsibility to place the mission on the Travelbug. They will need to change the mission on the Travelbug to make it head back to Finland.

Happy caching! "

The owner wrote me bad letters so i will do nothing in that case. I have already placed the TB near an airport where many other TB's are.

THX for your reply and happy caching...by the way...Helsinki was great..

Matze