Meet joecacher...and his many moods!

Boom!pa

How many were minted? Curious minds would like to know LOL

Sorry for the lateness of this reply as I have been on holidays and my only access to the net was thru my ipod which was a pain to use for these forums!

We have minted only 300 of these coins.

We are having a joecacher sale from now until my birthday! (mid october!)

Coin is 2 1/4 x 1 3/16 inches, 3mm thick

Trackable on geocaching.com with a unique joecacher icon

Black nickel finish with epoxy coating

Zipper pull is 2 x 1 inches and comes with an attachment clip

Coins will come as a set: 1 coin/1 zipper pull for $10.50 US!!! (was 12.50 US) for a limited time!

Extra zipper pulls: $2.00 each

Shipping to Canada/US: $2.50 for the first set, $1.00 each additional set, 50¢ per extra zipper pull

We WILL ship internationally - just email your shipping addy for a quote

To order just send an email to joecacher@hotmail.com

Include the following:

1. geoname

2. real name and shipping addy

3. paypal email addy

Freshly minted our joecacher and his many moods coin have been stripped naked!

Giving them a simple and classic feel, the lack of colour focuses on the moods themselves.

Check out the details here

$12.00 for the coin in either antique copper or antique silver with a bonus zip pull!

To order, email your info to joecacher@hotmail.com with "naked joes" in the subject!

IMG_1137b.jpg

Edited by boomerangpapa

I took my shipping charges from my last coin (spirit:2010) and made it for all of our coins but I should have thought about the weight. Our spirit coins were 2 inch round and the combined weight of the coins jumped it into the next bracket here in Canada (dadgum shipping is more then sending stuff south of the border!) but the Joe coins even being 2 1/4 inch are lighter due to them being narrow. I think I had the charges for an extra coin for that one at only $1 per extra coin. I will tweak the site for different coins. The shipping for 2 of these coins should be 3 for the first 1 for additional. Sorry about that!

I took my shipping charges from my last coin (spirit:2010) and made it for all of our coins but I should have thought about the weight. Our spirit coins were 2 inch round and the combined weight of the coins jumped it into the next bracket here in Canada (dadgum shipping is more then sending stuff south of the border!) but the Joe coins even being 2 1/4 inch are lighter due to them being narrow. I think I had the charges for an extra coin for that one at only $1 per extra coin. I will tweak the site for different coins. The shipping for 2 of these coins should be 3 for the first 1 for additional. Sorry about that!

OUCH...just got back from the post office to mail a package of these to the US....shipping for two coins was over $5 bucks due to the weight of the coin going over the first price barrier! Gotta make smaller coins i guess!

New mini twist on this coin for a new version.....in the essence of night caching.....joe-in-the-dark!

one side full glow, one side full colour classic!

$12 gets you into the coin and a matching (non glow) zip pull that can be used as a bag tag, key chain (nice and light) or add a string and make a necklace just like we have!

goto OUR WEBSITE to see some pics and check out all of our in stock coins!

Thanks for looking!