Meet joecacher...and his many moods!

Boom!pa

>>>>>meet joecacher and his many moods!<<<<<

moodtreesinglesNOIR-1.jpg

our new coin will soon be released!! (when the coin is in hand shortly!)

a few details:

~the coins will sell as a set of one trackable coin and one coordinating zipper pull!

~this coin introduces our joecacher

~coin size: 2 1/4 x 1 3/16 inches (57mm x 30mm)

~zipper pull size: 2 x 1 inch (51mm x 25mm)

~zipper pull comes with attachment clip

~coin finish: black nickel with epoxy

~trackable at geocaching.com

~custom joecacher iconMoodTreeIcon32.jpg

The coin is cool, but somehow I would find it much cooler if everyone of them was a separate coin, just like you posted it at the beginning. :drama:

the thought was there but it worked better for the effect to include them all on one coin...(not to mention that we couldn't wait that long to release all those butt crack separately!)

LOL I think tis really cute. I gotta have one! I just hope I have money. lol Any idea how much they'll be ?

Wasn't going to mention this until we had them in hand to advertise it all at once but here it is:

coin/zipper pull combo = $12.50 US

extra zipper pulls = $2.00 each

shipping to canada/us = $2.50 for the first set and $1.00 for each additonal set or $0.50 per extra zipper pull

we will ship internationally - just email your shipping addy for a quote

sales will have a starting date and time once the coin is in hand

thanx for all your great comments!

You know the little thing (tab) you grab on your zipper to pull it up and down ? That's a zipper pull. :P

Thanx Howlingmoon! I know that most zipper pulls are quite small and plain but keep in mind the size of this one. Can be used for a geocaching bag as suggested, keyring or anything that you can hang something off of really! My partner has been wearing it on a black roped necklace since she received it!!

This is the first coin in a while that I liked based soley on the cuteness factor....Very COOL... I like the shape of the coin too. I might even splurge and buy one something I haven't done in a long while. I am looking forward to seeing the sample pictures.

Thanks for making me smile.

We are so happy that you like our coin!

Here are some sample pics you were asking for!!

Keep in mind that these aren't the best pics (we hope to take better ones once the coins are in hand) but will give you the right idea!

Here is a brief story behind the coin!

Travelling our beautiful province of British Columbia, High Maintenance, PuddleDuck21 and I went on a geo-adventure when we came upon a cool place out of nowhere! A property where a guy created metal sculptures of all different shapes and sizes! He gave us a tour of his property and we admired his different passion for odd sculptures. One in particular inspired us as it seemed so geo-perfect! HM and I both knew that this could be one special coin! Using the basic premise as inspiration and after countless hours of collaboration, adding some color and a little geo-flare, joeacacher came to fruition!

joecacherback.jpg

joecacherfront.jpg

Edited by boomerangpapa

Here is a brief story behind the coin!

Travelling our beautiful province of British Columbia, High Maintenance, PuddleDuck21 and I went on a geo-adventure when we came upon a cool place out of nowhere! A property where a guy created metal sculptures of all different shapes and sizes! He gave us a tour of his property and we admired his different passion for odd sculptures. One in particular inspired us as it seemed so geo-perfect! HM and I both knew that this could be one special coin! Using the basic premise as inspiration and after countless hours of collaboration, adding some color and a little geo-flare, joeacacher came to fruition!

joecacherback.jpg

joecacherfront.jpg

Thanks for the background/history/thoughts behind your creation, I really do like the expressions on the coins...I think we have all gone through them a time or two....

you should know crack kills though..... :unsure: ...

meetjoecacherbanner-2.jpg

OUR COIN IS NOW IN!!!

zippullfront.jpgjoecacherad-1.jpgzippullback.jpg

*Coins look a bit blurry and dull colored in the picture but I assure you that everything is crisp, clear and nice and bright as it was hard to take a picture with the epoxy coating reflecting EVERYTHING!*

Here are the details of the sale!

Coin is 2 1/4 x 1 3/16 inches, 3mm thick

Trackable on geocaching.com with a unique joecacher iconMoodTreeIcon32.jpg

Black nickel finish with epoxy coating

Zipper pull is 2 x 1 inches and comes with an attachment clip

Coins will come as a set: 1 coin/1 zipper pull for $12.50 US

Extra zipper pulls: $2.00 each

Shipping to Canada/US: $2.50 for the first set, $1.00 each additional set, 50¢ per extra zipper pull

We WILL ship internationally - just email your shipping addy for a quote

To order just send an email to joecacher@hotmail.com

Include the following:

1. geoname

2. real name and shipping addy

3. paypal email addy

Sale Starts NOW!

Edited by boomerangpapa

Had a couple people ask what the "bp" and "hm" on the coin were about. Well this coin is actually a collaboration personal coin for me and highmaintenance! We actually met and became good friends all because of caching and we thought what a better way celebrate then to create a coin together! Then from there came our geo-adventure where we came across the idea (story already posted in this thread) and the rest is history!