COINTEST: What is this?

SYOTT

Is it Asia? like Indonesia or malaysia

Yes, we have a second winner!!! The photo was taken in the rainforest of Borneo, Malaysia. Congrats Sterni :D

If you send me your adress, I'll gt the coin in the mail to you (after I know which one Opalsns wants)

Yes, we have a second winner!!! The photo was taken in the rainforest of Borneo, Malaysia. Congrats Sterni :D

If you send me your adress, I'll gt the coin in the mail to you (after I know which one Opalsns wants)

Hi Li-z and Thank You for a very cool cointest, I'll stick with the 4x4 for my collection.

Great Job

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

Hi Li-z and Thank You for a very cool cointest, I'll stick with the 4x4 for my collection.

Great Job

Opalsns

I'll get in in the mail tomorrow :-) And good guesses. I did see a lot of ppitcher plants as well over there!

Great cointest and congratulations to the winners!!!

Now I'd like to see the regular sized picture so I can see that tiny little bat!! LOL

Here he is: he's upside down and you can see the little claws on his hind legs :) :

d6312c02-cbaa-4653-935e-8ad442e48d37.jpg

Malaysian Borneo is a beautiful country and we never saw that much wildlife in any other destination. So many apes, monkeys, snakes, birds, spiders, crocodiles etc. During a trail through the rainforest in Sabah, I saw some bright green big leaves and remembered reading about bats sleeping in leaves on the internet. So could there be a bat inside one of those leafs???? We checked one, two three four leafs....and the fifth did have a sleeping bat inside :-) We didn't know about geocaching then, so it was good to have such an exciting find :D

Edited by Li-Z

Wow, a cointest that taught me something very cool. Thank you! That's a great photo I'll have to show to other people. But alas, this too must end now that we have the winners, (and a larger version of the original photo.)

Thank you for playing, closing now. The other photos were nice too!