Keith of Keith and Company Passed

t_bird

Many of you may know Keith and Mary Jo of Keith and Company. And some may know, Keith was diagnosed with multiple cancers in March. He has had some good days and some bad days, and yesterday took a bad turn.

I spoke with Carol (Keith's sister-in-law) this morning and it is with heavy heart that I am writing to tell everyone that Keith passed away this morning at 1:10 AM. MJ is doing as well as can be expected in this hard time. Carol has asked for me to be the contact of the Geocaching community. Keith choose to be creamated and so when the family completes the plans for Keith's life celebration they will contact me so I can post on the forums and send another email. Carol said the earliest the celebration could be is Tuesday but more likely Wednesday or Thursday.

I will post updates on OKIC, GCG, GCinOhio, and Geocaching forums along with OKIC and INKY facebook pages.

Linda and I are really sorry to hear of Keith's passing. He was always there for us with them early morning back of the car breakfasts prior to the hunt. What a great guy. Keith was a Christian, so I know he is with the Lord as I type and all hurts are gone.

We will miss you, dude :D

Hang in there MJ and let us know what we can do to help.

In my prayers ... Jim

That's really sad to hear.

We didn't know Keith well, but our encounters were always uplifting. Keith was always in good spirits whenever we saw him and it was contagious.

We first met Keith at the 2006 Midwest Geobash in Michigan. He was the first person to greet us when we drove up. And from then on at every Geobash, whenever we saw him, he always had as much time to talk as we needed.

He truly was a nice guy. We will miss him! Our condolences to his family and friends.

Deane & Linda

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Keith was another one of those wonderful people that came into my life through Geocaching. Keith was truly a unique individual. He always had a nice word to say and never met a stranger. I felt as if I had known him for years 10 minutes after we met. I have lost a friend and it hurts but he will always be right here in my heart. See you around buddy.

Deermark

Come and celebrate with Mary Jo, Stephanie and friends and family. Keith Wulff passed away peacefully in his sleep on Sunday, June 28th at home, surrounded by friends and family.

There will be a graveside service at Spring Grove Cemetery, Friday, July 3rd. You can meet at the Gwen Moody Funeral Home at 12:45 PM if you would like to join us.

The coordinates for the funeral home are:

N 39 09.772

W 84 31.634

Later the same day, we will celebrate Keith's life on Friday, July 3rd, from 5:00 - 9:00 PM at Mount Echo Park at the small pavillion. You are welcome to bring your favoirte snack or drink with you.

Coordinates for the park:

N 39 05.657

W 84 33.935

Please bring your favorite memories. Keith's life touched many people - now we can share together

If you have any questions please contact me and I will try to get answers to your questions.

I haven't been on the forums much for a while and just saw this. What a drag. I'll remember Keith as a funny, caring man and my neighbor at Windy Rock. I don't think I ever saw him when he wasn't at least grinning. Our hearts go out to MJ. The world will be a sadder place without him.

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. I only found out about his illness at Geowoodstock from WCnut, and had hoped to see him at MWGB to give some encouragement. He was always eager to talk, and sought me out at events to see what was happening, so I could swap stories with him. He will be missed.