4th Gen. 16GB Purple iPod Nano

Hi, I hope this is allowed! It can be used for paperless caching and I do use it for that so it is related to geocaching.

I have a used 16GB purple iPod Nano for sale, this is the new 4th gen. iPod Nano. It is used but in great condition, well taken care of with just some small dings on the top and bottom edges, screen is perfect. It still has great battery life, I charged it after every use, never let it drain completely. Apple warranty still active. Included are the headphones (used) and the computer cable for charging/adding music. I also have the original plastic case it came in. I can also include the sport armband, good for running/exercising, bought new for $25. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $150, Paypal accepted as payment. May be willing to negotiate to a point.

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

What is a stretch, the price or the fact that I'm trying to sell it here?
Yes.

Though I did just sell an older Griffin iTrip FM transmitter for tunes in someone's cachemobile, so I guess "trying to sell it here" isn't TOO much of a stretch.

The other stretch might be the price. Apple Store refurb page lists the 16GB Nano at $149, so I'd call that absolute top dollar. For a used one - even with the armband or other accessories, you'd have to give a bargain hunter (or cheapskate) a much better deal.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod

You might have better luck on eBay than here though. A quick browse of completed auctions shows they sometimes (rarely) sell used for this much. More often in the $100-$120 range.

Hope this helps.

Edited by lee_rimar
What is a stretch, the price or the fact that I'm trying to sell it here?
Yes.

Though I did just sell an older Griffin iTrip FM transmitter for tunes in someone's cachemobile, so I guess "trying to sell it here" isn't TOO much of a stretch.

The other stretch might be the price. Apple Store refurb page lists the 16GB Nano at $149, so I'd call that absolute top dollar. For a used one - even with the armband or other accessories, you'd have to give a bargain hunter (or cheapskate) a much better deal.

You might have better luck on eBay than here though. A quick browse of completed auctions shows they sometimes (rarely) sell used for this much. More often in the $100-$120 range.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input. I am having a hard time settling on the price, so I appreciate that. I am realizing that while people pay ~$100 for 8gb, they are not willing to spend much more for twice the space.

Also, there is actually software that transfers caches to iPods. I can view the entire cache info, hints and logs included.

Edited by JediAshley

I meant the price is a S T R E T C H....... You can buy one from the link listed below and it comes with a warranty and you can put your own dings on it.. Not trying to flame anyone, just being honest.

Like I said to the previous poster, I appreciate the input on the price. Why would I think you were flaming me? :D I hadn't checked on the refurbished price so I honestly didn't know they were that cheap.

Edited by JediAshley