The Higher Power geocoin.

WOOGIEKIDS

The coins should be here second week of August. There will be a unique icon. Pricing will be $10 plus s/h.

I have ordered only:

50 Antique Gold - Color

20 Antique Gold - No Color

20 Gold - Color

I will have 9 polished black nickel for trade.

I may order more in the future, depending on demand, but I can't guarantee it.

Reservations will be honored, so please shoot me an e-mail so I can put you on the list!

Edited by WOOGIEKIDS

The coins are on their way! I'm so excited! I'll hopefully have them up for sale early next week, and I'll contact those that were interested in trade.

The trade is a black nickel (only 9 available for trade), unless you have a preference for one of the others.

Happy Dance! :blink:

OK, it will be a few days until we get the website up, but the coins are here and on sale! For now, just shoot me an e-mail (alissa@sdpension.com) with how many/what finish you want, and I'll invoice you through PayPal.

They are trackable with a unique icon. There are;

50 available of the Antique Gold with color

20 of the Antique Gold without color

20 of the Shiny Gold

8 Black Nickel available for trade.

Price is $10 plus s/h.

goldantique.jpg

colorless.jpg

color.jpg

blacknickel.jpg

I may do additional mintings/finishes in the future, but I most likely will keep this a small minting. I already have ideas for my next one! :D

Edited by WOOGIEKIDS

Update: I don't think the website is going to happen any time soon, so if you were waiting for that please just send me an e-mail, as I'm starting to run low on coins.

My husband was working on it, but got very sick, and actually just got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon. Hopefully in a couple of weeks.

OK people, I have to clear these out so I can justify minting my Manticore coin. I've dropped the price to 8.00 per coin, so let me know if you want some! Only a few left of the shiny gold, and antique gold without color (only 20 each minted), and a couple dozen of the antique gold with color.

I'm also open to trades on any of the finishes, and I have two black nickel's left (on 10 minted), because a couple of my trades fell through.

Thanks!

Edited by WOOGIEKIDS

Hi Everyone,

I'm back after a long illness, and am ready to get back into the game. :) I have 10 Antique Gold with color left, 2 Shiny Gold, and 1 Black Nickel. Let me know if you want one!

Alissa

I will take one of each... pmed you and asked about price but I see it now. get ahold of me and we can arrange payment, but I certainly will take one of each of them...