Sort Order Problem on nearest caches

dani_carriere

Today, when I did the "Search for nearest caches to your home coordinates" (filtering finds), I noticed that the distances listed were not in order. Here is a list of the first few cache distances on my first page: 1.9km, 2.7km, 3.3km, 2.6km, 3.8km, 5.5km, 4km, 4.7km, 5.3km, 4km, 4.7km, 4.5km, 5.3km

Any idea why they're not sorted properly? I've tried reloaded the screen, closing my browser, clearing my cache and reloading the screen. Didn't work. I haven't changed my home coordinates in over 7 years.

I've always used this page to find out how many caches are within 5km of home (so that I can clear them away). Now it's very misleading. At first glance, it seems that I only have 5 caches in that radius, but in actuality, I have 10.

Help?

I can't search the nearest caches from my house but I can see the list of my unfound caches. When I search closest to my home coords I get the following: This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values., with no caches. Could this be a broken link? Please help because I like to see who has found caches in my area.

I can't search the nearest caches from my house but I can see the list of my unfound caches. When I search closest to my home coords I get the following: This constraint cannot be enabled as not all values have corresponding parent values., with no caches. Could this be a broken link? Please help because I like to see who has found caches in my area.

I've been seeing the same problem.

This is what I'm talking about..

Any reason why this would be happing and also would this screw up PQ's??

d8a73155-5270-4a9c-88f0-becd19dc3ac7.jpg

well, they are in the correct order for the different ordinal points of the compass, i.e., the E ones are in the correct order, the NE ones are in the correct order, etc. Seems to be right to me.

Jim

This is what I'm talking about..

Any reason why this would be happing and also would this screw up PQ's??

d8a73155-5270-4a9c-88f0-becd19dc3ac7.jpg

well, they are in the correct order for the different ordinal points of the compass, i.e., the E ones are in the correct order, the NE ones are in the correct order, etc. Seems to be right to me.

Jim

Yes for the compass but my nearest not found cache page allways shows by miles near to far which in the pix 17.5 m should before 20.5 m that is what i'm getting at. could I also have something set wrong???