Any Idea when the Geomate Jr update kit will come out.

We're still hammering away at getting the Update Kit ready to go. We're definately liking the way it's coming together (albeit a little later than we would like) but we really believe it will bring tremendous value. As promised, here's a sneak peek of what the web interface will look like. Please don't read too much into it as many things change at the 11'th hour (as always). That said, comments are welcome!

updatesneakpeek.jpg

Yep, we are dangerously close... Unfortunately it looks like we won't quite make this month, but soon, I promise!! Want a sneak peek at what the update page interface will look like??

Question is probably more for REI, (ask them if they can give me a reprint) but here goes...

I have my original package (barcode intact) but no receipt... Will I still be able to take advantage of the rebate after I purchase the kit?

If not, no huge deal...

I didn't keep my receipt as I had no idea about the rebate when I purchaded my Geomatey Jr.... :)

Last question, Is this an exclusive with REI, by contract? Or will it show up in other simmilar sporting goods retailers???

The reason I ask is, We only have one REI in my area, its way outta the way and more importantly, they seem snobby and overpriced there...

I find Dick's Sporting Goods and Sports Authority have a better selection of outdoor (or any) gear, usually as knowledgable and more better priced...

Yep, we are dangerously close... Unfortunately it looks like we won't quite make this month, but soon, I promise!! Want a sneak peek at what the update page interface will look like??

Question is probably more for REI, (ask them if they can give me a reprint) but here goes...

I have my original package (barcode intact) but no receipt... Will I still be able to take advantage of the rebate after I purchase the kit?

If not, no huge deal...

I didn't keep my receipt as I had no idea about the rebate when I purchaded my Geomatey Jr.... :)

Last question, Is this an exclusive with REI, by contract? Or will it show up in other simmilar sporting goods retailers???

The reason I ask is, We only have one REI in my area, its way outta the way and more importantly, they seem snobby and overpriced there...

I find Dick's Sporting Goods and Sports Authority have a better selection of outdoor (or any) gear, usually as knowledgable and more better priced...

If you happen to be an REI member, then your receipt has been saved electronically and there shouldn't be a problem looking it up for you. I think the customer service folks at my store have done this for customers. I'm sorry they seem snobby to you there; it shouldn't be that way.

We're still hammering away at getting the Update Kit ready to go. We're definately liking the way it's coming together (albeit a little later than we would like) but we really believe it will bring tremendous value. As promised, here's a sneak peek of what the web interface will look like. Please don't read too much into it as many things change at the 11'th hour (as always). That said, comments are welcome!

updatesneakpeek.jpg

When is the prospected date for Mac users? I know you guys are 50% users in your offices. I can't wait to get this our family is having a blast using it but would love to be able to update.

updatesneakpeek.jpg

When is the prospected date for Mac users? I know you guys are 50% users in your offices. I can't wait to get this our family is having a blast using it but would love to be able to update.

So it is 6mos since the question was asked, when is the update for Macs for the Geomate Jr coming out? I need it now!