Tranquility Question...

AtlantaGal

Send them a picture of another Tranq. to show that they ALL have the Great Lakes on them.

Yep, that's what I was going to say. There are enough different versions of the coin it shouldn't be too hard to convince them... :)

CF30

Too bad their geography class didn't convince them...

I'm not really surprised, considering...

"In a 2006 National Geographic-Roper study, 88 percent of Americans ages 18 to 24 couldn’t find Afghanistan on a map. 65 percent couldn't find the United Kingdom. Half couldn’t find New York City. Half couldn’t find world powers like Japan or India. And 20 percent couldn’t find the Pacific Ocean."

Edited by Zarya.

I sent several photos of other Tranquilities for comparison. Some had the area inked and others did not.

You could always forward them to the coin's designer for explanation.

Well I was going to forward them to Castle Man if it came to that. Thankfully, it didn't.

Edited by AtlantaGal

So, do they understand it now? If not, tell them it's not a defect, that is where they are supposed to drill the hole when they add the big steel cable and laminated tag before releasing it in the wild. :D:unsure::anibad:

And run over it with a jeep a couple times for authenticity! :)

Send them a picture of another Tranq. to show that they ALL have the Great Lakes on them.

Yep, that's what I was going to say. There are enough different versions of the coin it shouldn't be too hard to convince them... :D

CF30

Too bad their geography class didn't convince them...

I'm not really surprised, considering...

"In a 2006 National Geographic-Roper study, 88 percent of Americans ages 18 to 24 couldn’t find Afghanistan on a map. 65 percent couldn't find the United Kingdom. Half couldn’t find New York City. Half couldn’t find world powers like Japan or India. And 20 percent couldn’t find the Pacific Ocean."

Maybe the stuy gave them a city map? Surveys like this always shock me. Where are they getting these people in the survey?