Nude stopped me caching

We were enjoying a caching holiday in Northumberland and had parked up to walk to GC1PB6J. As we approached a guy wearing a film crew T shirt asked us if we minded waiting as they were filming a nude scene on the beach, he offered us tea and coffee whilst we waited. We didn't mind! However, we did have a little problem later on getting to the cache, as my log says?

Have you ever had a bizarre happening whilst caching?

We were enjoying a caching holiday in Northumberland and had parked up to walk to GC1PB6J. As we approached a guy wearing a film crew T shirt asked us if we minded waiting as they were filming a nude scene on the beach, he offered us tea and coffee whilst we waited. We didn't mind! However, we did have a little problem later on getting to the cache, as my log says?

Have you ever had a bizarre happening whilst caching?

Well? Where are the piccies ???

:o:)

On Dartmoor we had to wait to approach Great Mis Tor because the Army were doing some kind of exercise.

While we waited I had a very pleasant chat with one of the privates who wasn't taking part, and who seemed very surprised that I knew about the then-incomplete military radio/GPS devices.

As an added bonus we found a few blank machine gun shells lying around...

There's always the West Mids classic.....you have been warned.....

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?l...cd-81a109d5c47a

sorry if the link thing is rubbish, I couldn't work out how you techies do it!

It has me wondering exactly what or who Harry the Furry squid is?? :D

And where.

I feared I was going to catch up with her whilst doing the GC1JZE Kington Lane Loop today :D - she'd found the caches ahead of me, but to my relief she was well ahead of me. :D

Edited by goldpot