Scheduled PQ's not running again.

W8TTS

My pocket queries are running fine but my route queries are still not working. Just before midnight I unchecked the route queries that I had set up and did large area queries to try to compensate. The area queries came in right away.

I had 2 brand new route queries set for today that haven't come in after 7 hours.

How do you contact Geocaching.com?

I know that the latest "issue" was in now way Groundspeak's fault, in fact they deserve high praise for their efforts in getting all the sites back up as fast as possible, but is there any way that the PQ's from Friday and Sat could be re-sent?

I know that the latest "issue" was in now way Groundspeak's fault, in fact they deserve high praise for their efforts in getting all the sites back up as fast as possible, but is there any way that the PQ's from Friday and Sat could be re-sent?

Reschedule them for today. That would be easyer then trying to go back in time and figure out what needs to be run, etc.

On a side note... I set 4 to run today and they all came in minuets after I set them up.