Hereford, Tyne & Wear, and the Isle of Wight

Stuey

We've had registrations from all but three areas in England. Hereford, Isle of Wight and Tyne and Wear still have no registered attendees. I know Hereford is part of Hereford and Worcester, but this is how I split the country up (call it a hybrid if you will).

attendee_counties.gif

If you live in one of these areas and you intend on coming to the Mega event in August, it would be great if you could register and we can fill in the map. Also anyone else from any other uncoloured areas who intend to come, please let me know.

Hi! I'm new to camping and to events, but last week I bought a tent and was actually thinking of camping in Herefordshire in the next week or so. I'll look at the info now :-)

ETA Oh, bums, I realised that you want people who LIVE in Herefordshire to register and come camping in Weston - I'd assumed there were mini events going on silmultaneously in every county. Boo, sorry :-(

Edited by tonibunny

Hi! I'm new to camping and to events, but last week I bought a tent and was actually thinking of camping in Herefordshire in the next week or so. I'll look at the info now :-)

ETA Oh, bums, I realised that you want people who LIVE in Herefordshire to register and come camping in Weston - I'd assumed there were mini events going on silmultaneously in every county. Boo, sorry :-(

Travel that bit further and go camping at Weston!!

As Dave (Haggis Hunter) says... travel a bit further to Weston-super-Mare this weekend (any time between tomorrow and next week) and there will be lots of people around.