MISSION: Milestone Mission

fuzziebear3

Wohoooo.....finally found an envelope in my mailbox today :unsure:

Inside was a very nice card...even with a german writing on it :lol:

And two wonderful coins: A Saskatchewan 2008, which i've never seen before, but it's beautiful (and glows in the dark) :)

And even a coin i really wanted for some time now: A Yemon Yime v2 :)

You couldn't have choosen better coins to send, brewmeister :)

A very very big thank you for the first coinmail since as good as 4 months for me and the last for some time now.

Who's next?

Edited by Dark Elf

please take me of the list for the mission.

i have some busy weeks ahead and wont be at home on many days. i dont want to have to take care about anything thats not really necessary.

That's too bad... the coin has arrived in Germany! If you let me know your address, I will send you a little surprise instead.

please take me of the list for the mission.

i have some busy weeks ahead and wont be at home on many days. i dont want to have to take care about anything thats not really necessary.

That's too bad... the coin has arrived in Germany! If you let me know your address, I will send you a little surprise instead.

Message sent :)

Sorry for my late reply... the mission coin arrived a week ago, but I was really busy and forgot to post here. Sorry about that... :rolleyes:

Together with the mission coin I got a purple glitter Nerd (great for my Nerd collection!) and a beautiful Crake Mimbres 3.0 :lol: Thanks so much, Dark Elf!!!

I will dip the coin in my 2222. cache, which will take a week or two, and then pass the coin on to the next cacher. (Who is next?)

@EdDakota: I got your message, and I haven't forgotten about my promise. Just give me a few days...!

BUMP!!!

This coin has been hanging out with Steinwalzer for a while now, it is time to find the next recipient for this mission!!

If you have a geocaching milestone coming up soon and would like to participate in this mission, please post in this thread. Then this mission can come to you. You will receive the nice traveling coin to dip into your milestone cache, and a gift coin to celebrate your achievement with. Of course your obligation is to send it on to the next player along with a gift coin for them.

Lets bring this mission back to life, and back to the first page! If there are several entries, I will pick the one that is closest to their milestone.

Though I missed getting 1000 finds by my 3 year anniversary (I had slowed down quite a bit when we moved to Australia) I am now working on making it for our local 10-10-10 event. I thought that would be a great time to make 1000 :laughing:

It isn't that easy here, the cache density is quite low plus it is snake season! :) Yesterday, I bagged 11 and I now stand at a total of 962. I think I may make it after all! :laughing:

Received the mission coin in the mail today!

Steinwalzer- thank you SO MUCH for the extra coins and the awesome goodies, you really made my day! I loved the handmade lanyard, and your sig token is really cool! Thanks again! :anitongue::anitongue:

Wow, the mission travelled really fast! I am glad you liked what I sent :anitongue: And good luck with your 250th find!