MISSION: Milestone Mission

fuzziebear3

Never knew about tis thread. I plan on hitting at least 600 tis weekend. :rolleyes:

Howlingmoon, send me your address and I will get the mission in the mail to you for your 600th find milestone!!!

And as promised, here is a picture of the milestone mission coin and the awesome Quebec 2008 coin that kini_ont sent to me...

MilestoneMissionBothcoins.jpg

Never knew about tis thread. I plan on hitting at least 600 tis weekend. :D

Howlingmoon, send me your address and I will get the mission in the mail to you for your 600th find milestone!!!

And as promised, here is a picture of the milestone mission coin and the awesome Quebec 2008 coin that kini_ont sent to me...

MilestoneMissionBothcoins.jpg

Email sent. :rolleyes: And I forgot to mention that I'm currently at 580 finds, so it shouldn't take me long to get 20 more Friday/Saturday to reach my goal. So glad we finally got a new car; I can go caching again! hehe

got the milestone coin in the mail today

howlingmoon i wanted to thank you for the gift

i will take very good care of it

thanks

when someone else is ready for the coin shoot me an email and ill be more than happy to get it out to you

thanks

So glad you received it and like the coin. :mellow: Congrat's again on your milestone!

got the milestone coin in the mail today

howlingmoon i wanted to thank you for the gift

i will take very good care of it

thanks

when someone else is ready for the coin shoot me an email and ill be more than happy to get it out to you

thanks

Congrats on your 1000 finds ... I updated the coin's page with your information.

Boy, this coin is getting some miles!!

Anyone close to a milestone, now is the time to speak up!!

This is such a great idea, thanks a lot fuzziebear3 for doing this.

I am getting close to 100 finds - a measly 100 compared to all the milestones in this forum... :D

Oh, well... IF nobody else claims the coin and IF 100 is not too low and IF a pathtag qualifies as a mission gift (I don't have any coins and I noticed the "Send it on to the next person, adding a mission gift (i.e. coin)." in the coin description)... Too many IFs, I know :)

Edited by pezeke13

pezeke13 it would be up to fuzziebear3 because its their forum and coin but i think that all milestones are milestones talk to fuzziebear3 and see if it ok then if you will message me your address i will get it in the mail to you.

congrats on the 100 i just started playing at the end of july so before you know it it will be 1000......

Edited by mlrs1996

Welcome to the game pezeke13. I remember when I got to 100 I was very excited. Even though it is low for some, it is still an achievement when you reach it ... you feel you have enough experience with different hide methods and familiarity with how to find things.

It is fine with me for you to participate in this mission for your milestone, besides, I know that your next milestone will be close behind!

The coin/gift you include can be any unactivated coin ... so you might be able to pick on up between now and then. There are always threads in here that are offering new coins or selling off some older coins. Or check the list of vendors ... there are many coins out there for you to pick from. Pathtags are fun, but the point is to celebrate the next recipients milestone, I think they would be disappointed to only receive a pathtag. I think the mission would degrade if it it didn't include a coin.

Welcome to the game pezeke13. I remember when I got to 100 I was very excited.....

It is fine with me for you to participate in this mission for your milestone, besides, I know that your next milestone will be close behind!

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to be able to participate and be in the company of you guys, all with so many finds.

The coin/gift you include can be any unactivated coin ... so you might be able to pick on up between now and then. There are always threads in here that are offering new coins or selling off some older coins. Or check the list of vendors ... there are many coins out there for you to pick from. Pathtags are fun, but the point is to celebrate the next recipients milestone, I think they would be disappointed to only receive a pathtag. I think the mission would degrade if it it didn't include a coin.

Got it and I will try to find one. I bid several times on coins on ebay but they usually sell for $15 or more which is a bit too much for me. But I'll keep an eye on the forums and try to pick up something soon.

Thanks a lot again!

I wish I knew about this mission earlier. I hit 500 at the end of 2009, next goal is 1k, with certain milestones on the way (you know 501 502 etc etc...). I suppose my next number could be 550 for this mission, or perhaps 600. Heck I'll pretty much claim any number to be involved with this mission. I'm at like 523 now, soooooo say 525??? If acceptable, I'm in, if not acceptable, let me know a good number and I will repost when I get there.

Thanks

I just found my 100th cache today: no different than other ones I found before but it definitely felt great when I retrieved it from its hiding place.

fuzziebear: thanks a lot again for allowing me in the game

brewmeister: at the rate you are finding caches, by the time I get the coin and I am ready to send it you may have reached 600 already so maybe you could be the next one. we'll see how it goes and what fuzziebear decides

Congrats pezeke, welcome to 3 digits!!

Seems brewmeister has volunteered to be the next recipient! Pick your number, and that is the one I will put on the coin page as your milestone.

Thanks for letting me play. I'll send you an email with the milestone number once I know the coin is on the way. A little bit of pressure to hit the milestone before the coin gets here. Gotta love a little bit of pressure.

I got the coins this weekend and they look awesome! Compared to pathtags that I am used to, these really look and feel great!

mlrs1996 was so kind to send me a 100 finds achievement coin for myself - so very very nice - thank you so much.

Again, big thanks to fuzziebear3 to start this milestone coin and to allow me to play. With my small finds number, I am really grateful and proud to be in such great company.

brewmeister: I will keep the coin for a couple more days until I get one for you and then send them both your way. When you have a moment please PM me with your address.

I am planning to find my 2000th cache on sunday :D

But I guess it's too late to play???

i will find my 250th cache by the end of this month. that should be enough time to get the coin from america. since i am in germany too, i could send it to steinwälzer after that. maybe in time for his number 2050 or even 2100 :P

Wow, some important numbers here for sure, and I don't really know who to pick. I think I let the thread get a little too far down in the list over the winter ...

Dark Elf, it is okay with me if you want the mission now even though you just passed the milestone. You could just dip it in the cache for tracking, and then pass it on quick. Since you were first to respond, I will give you right of first refusal.

Steinwalzer, 2000 is great, and it is not too late. Just as above, you can dip it when you receive it. It just might not be there for the kodak moment.

Ed Dakota, nice plan on the double Germany ... we will try to get it to you too, but if you are third on the list maybe you will be at 300 or more by the time it gets there!

So ...

Dark Elf, please respond!! Brewmeister currently has the coin, so he will need to send it on to you. Of course dropping him a note with your address would surely help. And keep all of us here posted.

And just a reminder, accepting the mission means you will receive the mission coin to dip, as well as a gift coin for you to keep. Then you will need to pass the mission coin and another coin on to the next mission recipient.

Ed Dakota, nice plan on the double Germany ... we will try to get it to you too, but if you are third on the list maybe you will be at 300 or more by the time it gets there!

I just saw that DarkElf is german, too. so there will be three stops in germany.

Doesnt matter if i am second or third, i am sure i will find a fitting occasion for dipping the coin :-)

Edited by EdDakota

DarrylW4 and I are only 33 away from 3500. Should be able to get that this or next weekend.

(I cache as half of DarrylW4 & Firefly03, but still have my old account from before Darryl and I merged together that I use for here. Just in case someone noticed or cared that "Firefly03" only has 1309 found.)