PQ issue

GOF and Bacall

My scheduled PQ ran just fine today. The one I created today doesn't seem to be running. Usually the freshly created PQs run almost instantly. Did I make a mistake setting it up or is the system experiencing issues?

Mine too. I was hoping to be out the door already. It's a long drive to the caching area. I need my GPX file.

My scheduled PQ ran just fine today. The one I created today doesn't seem to be running. Usually the freshly created PQs run almost instantly. Did I make a mistake setting it up or is the system experiencing issues?

Same issue here.

I did a work around and I went into a previously run PQ and modified the information and then submitted it.

PQ came through fine.

Thanks FunnyNose. I'm going to have to stop cleaning out all my old PQs. The only other one I have is one that runs daily and it doesn't cover the area I was looking for and has already run. I'm going to have to start maintaining a database of caches off-line if for no other reason than it is getting to the point that one can not depend on access to the GS information. I know that tptb don't want to encourage that but I see no other options.

My new PQ has not generated yet either. May have something to do with the Geocaching site being down just a little while ago. Even though the site is back up now, the site and the forums are moving extremely slow.

Correction the site is moving quickly now. But the PQ is still not generating.

Edited by kayak-cowboy

No happiness here either ...... and was of course hoping to scoot out the door for an afternoon run!

Well, if you have no query, you could always use your afternoon run to go out and find Mangum. That'll make sense to like two other people. :mad:

On topic, I ran one, didn't seem to be delivered in the "normal" time. But it's a small enough one where I could just check all the boxes on the preview pages.

My new PQ has not generated yet either. May have something to do with the Geocaching site being down just a little while ago. Even though the site is back up now, the site and the forums are moving extremely slow.

Well it has been over 30 minutes since I posted, and even longer since I built the PQ. It still shows as NEVER ran. Yes the day of the week is checked and it did show results in the preview.

I think it is time to give the PQ generator a good swift kick. I guess that won't help the situation out though. It might actually damage the inner workings of the computer. That wouldn't be good. :mad:

Well it has been over 30 minutes since I posted, and even longer since I built the PQ. It still shows as NEVER ran. Yes the day of the week is checked and it did show results in the preview.

I think it is time to give the PQ generator a good swift kick. I guess that won't help the situation out though. It might actually damage the inner workings of the computer. That wouldn't be good. :mad:

At the very least feed the darn hamster!

Submitted 1 "bookmark query", 1 pocket query, and 3 queries along routes around 7:30PM. Received the bookmark and pocket queries right away, but I am still waiting for the 3 queries along routes.

Tried deleting and recreating with no success yet.

All of the above queries were brand new. The 3 that haven't run show "never" at the right hand side.

Edited by CentralCArn

Submitted 1 "bookmark query", 1 pocket query, and 3 queries along routes around 7:30PM. Received the bookmark and pocket queries right away, but I am still waiting for the 3 queries along routes.

Tried deleting and recreating with no success yet.

All of the above queries were brand new. The 3 that haven't run show "never" at the right hand side.

I've done the exact same thing at around 10:00pm CST. Are you one of the voices in my head?! haha

I received the same (lack of) response... the pocket query and bookmark query ran fine, but the route queries still say "never" under the 'run' column. I was also unable to get a previous route pq to run, even though it had come through in the past with no trouble.

Gah!!! Leaving for a lonnng drive tomorrow at 6am. You'd think I would learn to run these a day or two in advance. sigh... I'll be doing the PQ dance in the morning just for you, Groundspeak IT heroes!

Thanks FunnyNose. I'm going to have to stop cleaning out all my old PQs. The only other one I have is one that runs daily and it doesn't cover the area I was looking for and has already run. I'm going to have to start maintaining a database of caches off-line if for no other reason than it is getting to the point that one can not depend on access to the GS information. I know that tptb don't want to encourage that but I see no other options.

Just what I have suggested to you GOF. It is so much easier to just load up your tools (HH GPS, NUVI & Psalm) with GSAK.

OL DB's are the cats meow. Surely they are not against a widdle bittie kitty cat meow.