GEOCOINFEST SLC 2009 REGISTRATION

GCF Salt Lake

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge -- SIGN UP NOW!

Welcome to the third stop of the 2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge, brought to you by PATHTAGS.com and GEOCOINCLUB.com. We'll be playing a No Limit Texas Hold'Em Tournament at Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City Utah. What makes it geocoin poker is that the tournament ante is 3 geocoins. From there it's normal No Limit, with real clay poker chips. That is, until the final table is called, where we play with real geocoins! The winner takes the Lion's share of the 120 geocoin pot, and also takes home a 200 coin custom poker chip set! Sign ups will run from now until September 30th 2009.

Right now it's being planned for around 6:30 on Saturday Oct 10th in the main event hall at the Marriott City Center Hotel. The tournament lasts approx. 3 hours, and will be a blast! No need to bore you with the rules here, but you can find all the detailed tournament info here: http://www.geocoinclub.com/geocoinpoker.php

The basics:

1. 40 Tournament players will be selected at random

2. Post here if you want to play, with your gc.com ID and a first name AND email me the same info to BrianPeanutsParents@gmail.com

3. All posts will be assigned numbers in their post order

4. 40 seats will be chosen by a random number generator after the lottery is cut off

5. 10 wait list seats will also be selected, also by random number

It's really easy, and super fun. So come join us at Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City Utah!

Bumping to the top of page 2 - Please make sure you also send Brian an email...see item #2 :P:D

I am in for the geocoin poker, since I don't see a specific place or a central location to sign up for it. :blink:

Me too!

Okay...did we screw up...are you suggesting that we should have created a NEW topic for the poker? We wanted to cover our bases and since there are several 'forums' we put the post here and HERE Hopefully everyone will get signed up at one or the other B)

BTW....is EVERYBODY getting the hint about getting registered!!! Only 9 days left :grin::mad:

Just in case anyone has forgotten ;) Registrations will close TOMORROW Aug 15th...or at the latest, early Sunday morning, so better get it done!!! You can still attend the event if you have not registered, but the only way to receive the event swag and attendee event coin is to register HERE

All registration packages must be paid by midnight 8/15/09

There is still time to add your name to the list for GeocoinPoker! Please be sure to send the 'required' email to Brian as noted in his post above....see item #2

Be sure and check out all the great coins we have listed on Ebay....feel free to bid generously!! :)

Only 55 days until the FUN begins!! Woohoo we can't wait to see everyone :laughing:

Just in case anyone has forgotten :P Registrations will close TOMORROW Aug 15th...or at the latest, early Sunday morning, so better get it done!!! You can still attend the event if you have not registered, but the only way to receive the event swag and attendee event coin is to register HERE

All registration packages must be paid by midnight 8/15/09

There is still time to add your name to the list for GeocoinPoker! Please be sure to send the 'required' email to Brian as noted in his post above....see item #2

Be sure and check out all the great coins we have listed on Ebay....feel free to bid generously!! :P

Only 55 days until the FUN begins!! Woohoo we can't wait to see everyone :laughing:

It is killing me that we cannot be there this year. :anicute:;):P:o:cry::cry:

I finally made up my mind, I AM GOING TO GCF!!!! Just slid under the wire for registration, but it is DONE!

I may have to sleep in my car in the parking lot but I will be there!!!

Does anyone know if there are any nearby campgrounds with tent sites available???

Way to GO!! JohnMac56 is coming to GCF!!! You'll have sooo much fun!!

GO HERE to the hotel page and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There you'll find the links for nearby camping. It gets a bit chilly at night here in October so bring an extra blanket :laughing:

2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge -- SIGN UP NOW!

Welcome to the third stop of the 2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge, brought to you by PATHTAGS.com and GEOCOINCLUB.com. We'll be playing a No Limit Texas Hold'Em Tournament at Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City Utah. What makes it geocoin poker is that the tournament ante is 3 geocoins. From there it's normal No Limit, with real clay poker chips. That is, until the final table is called, where we play with real geocoins! The winner takes the Lion's share of the 120 geocoin pot, and also takes home a 200 coin custom poker chip set!

Right now it's being planned for around 6:30 on Saturday Oct 10th in the main event hall at the Marriott City Center Hotel. The tournament lasts approx. 3 hours, and will be a blast! No need to bore you with the rules here, but you can find all the detailed tournament info here: http://www.geocoinclub.com/geocoinpoker.php

The basics:

2. Post here if you want to play, with your gc.com ID and a first name AND email me the same info to BrianPeanutsParents@gmail.com

4. 40 seats will be chosen by a random number generator after the lottery is cut off

It's really easy, and super fun. So come join us at Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City Utah!

We have 40 people signed up for GeoPoker for GeoCoinFest. We are still taking names for the 10 alternate positions. Please send your request to play to: BrianPeanutsParents@gmail.com

After looking thru the forum posts, I still need to see an email from:

Atwell Family

Avroair

Team LegGoes

Yimon Yime

KjKlock

Zelanzy

It appears that you have tried to sign up thru the forums, but since I have not gotten the email, I'm not sure of your intentions. I've been trying to keep track thru my email system rather that tracking the forums. For now, I have added you to the list.

Thanks!!

Edited by PeanutsParents

It looks like I'm going to be able to attend. I was shocked to see that Registration has already ended more than a month before the Event. I seldom plan anything except GeoWoodstock farther than a month in advance.

I've been concentrating on the Caching Power Run we did in Denver last weekend (413 finds in 24 Hours), and had not even thought about starting to plan for this.....

Looks like I'm bad...we will continue taking names until 9/30 and randomly draw for seats.

PLEASE EMAIL me at brianpeanutsparents@gmail.com if you have not already. This is how we are tracking who's on the list as per Rule #2.

Once I have added you to the list, I send an email verification. If you have received an email from me, you are on the list. At this point we have 47 signed up to take 40 seats.

I'd like to join the list.

FuRbRaT Nan

The basics:

Bumping to the top of page 2 - Please make sure you also send Brian an email...see item #2 :rolleyes::)