Modesto, California

chillin209

Hi guys! My wife and I just started today a friend of ours from Fresno told us about Geocaching. We had no idea something like this existed!

Anyhow I am looking for other cachers here in Modesto. Maybe get some tips about finding urban caches. We found one today, but it was extremely easy. Hit up others but had no luck.

Thanks

chillin209

Hi guys! My wife and I just started today a friend of ours from Fresno told us about Geocaching. We had no idea something like this existed!

Anyhow I am looking for other cachers here in Modesto. Maybe get some tips about finding urban caches. We found one today, but it was extremely easy. Hit up others but had no luck.

Thanks

chillin209

WELCOME!!!!!

You can catch up with all of us Central Valley Cachers in one of 2 ways. (or both ways even)

We have a thread right here on Groundspeaks forumns. Central Valley Cachers

OR we also have our own website that is free to use. CVGeocachers

Again Welcome and hope to see you around!!!

Thanks

chillin209

Hi Chillin209

My husband and I live in Ripon, Calif. We have been caching since March and love it.

We don't really like doing the in town caches. I got so tired of search through bushes that dogs have peed all over. We love to go out on hikes. A really good place to go geocaching is in Knights Ferry. My husband, Dean and I would love to go geocaching with you sometime if you like.

Hi Chillin209 Its all ways nice to meet new local cachers. We the only advice I can give is to get out there and cache. The more you cache the more likely you will run into some body and the more you cache the easer it will be finding them. Hope to see you at an event some day.

SB Junky

Thanks

chillin209

Hi Chillin209

My husband and I live in Ripon, Calif. We have been caching since March and love it.

We don't really like doing the in town caches. I got so tired of search through bushes that dogs have peed all over. We love to go out on hikes. A really good place to go geocaching is in Knights Ferry. My husband, Dean and I would love to go geocaching with you sometime if you like.

I love hiking but my wife not so much. Besides she is 81/2 -9 months pregnant walking a lot isn't her friend right now. We did some urban caching the other day and she was my navigator in the car while I looked for items. I haven't been to Knights Ferry since wow like 10 years! It would be fun there!

Thanks

chillin209

I'm a new cacher as well. I live in Modesto, :anicute:

I'm sorry, how do I find the CVC folks?

the easiest way to meet up with the CVCs is go to one of the events! New comers are always welcome to join our band of misfits........ even thejeffs! Or just shoot an email to one of us.

Deranja is the the misfits :anicute:B)B) not us, TheJeffs, we are geojunkies

ishaunie just wanted to say hi. my wife Katie and i (R.J.) are cachers from Escalon. one of the best ways to get to meet people is to go to a geo caching event. there was one yester day in linden but i man not sure when or where the next one is going to be. if you have any questions about a cache we might have found dont hesitate to ask. we are always willing to help a fellow cacher.