Will the problems never end! Publishing problems

mtncachers

Okay. I will not let this Wherigo Beat me!! I need help again, please.

Long error message when i try to publish. I read the forums, I took out all "?!) ' I divided my longer text into shorter sections. I do have several photos in my program with some text. should these be seperated photos from the text? the photos range from 45.kb to 84.kb Is this the problem??

I tried making my own zip gwz file and that didn't work, I tried logging in and then trying it, still no luck. Please anyone have a suggestion.

When you put a cartridge up on Wherigo, it edits and replaces the cartridge informational details with the info from the listing.

I had a similar problem where the cartridge would compile in the Builder and via the Wherigo.Com compile service, and yet blew up when uploading.

The error went away when I changed the text on the listing in one of the description fields but I don't remember what character was the problem...

Now I've gone in and taken out all spaces, all pictures are the right size, all extra characters, I've tried everything that I have read on the forums and I'm at a complete loss. I have saved the error message and it's a long one. Can someone please help, if not it's going into the graveyard and 20+ hours of of my life with it!

<_<

Ranger Fox to the rescue!! My cartridge name was too long. 50 characters only. Funny thing is the code took up a page to tell a programmer that!

I also took out all characters like ??!$&("': too and took out any extra spaces like between paragraphs. 1000 spaces/characters per message area. Made sure the pictures were the correct pixels, etc... It is published now. Thank heavens. Thank you Ranger Fox and Also wildbill who also suggested the characters and spaces.

Thank you so much!!