Anybody have polygons for Canadian counties?

ky.m.guy

Hello everybody,

I have completed writing a macro and map file for the FindStatGen GSAK macro. It is an Ontario counties map file (so you can see which counties you have cached in).

I want to expand the macro to include counties of other provinces but I do not want to take the enormous amount of time that it takes to create the detailed county polygons.

If anybody has county polygons made up for any provinces/territories other than Ontario, I would be willing to take them and make a GSAK FindStatsGen map for that province and an accompanying macro.

The polygons must be contiguous, (meaning that the coordinates of the border of County A must be the same as the coordinates of the border of County B if county A and B were side-by-side.)

They must be very accurate so that caches near the borders between regions are tagged as being in the correct counties.

I prefer if the polygon co-ordinates are in separate files but they can all be in one as long as they are separated and designated within the file.

The file(s) can be in CSV format, KML format or XLS format. If you have them in another format, you can send them to me anyway and I can attempt to convert them.

You can email them to cacherky.m.guy@gmail.com and I can see if they are what I need to to make up the maps :)

Thank-you and have fun caching everybody!,

Kyle Mills