New Cache Type

I am finding it harder & harder to find Traditional Caches with containers. A lot of the caches we are finding are micro caches. These are still fun to find, but my daughter LOVES the Traditional Cache that has a container to "swap" stuff. It would be awesome to know which caches are micro or container. Having a separate Micro Cache Type would be nice. Just my opinion....

Chaseskip

I am finding it harder & harder to find Traditional Caches with containers. A lot of the caches we are finding are micro caches. These are still fun to find, but my daughter LOVES the Traditional Cache that has a container to "swap" stuff. It would be awesome to know which caches are micro or container. Having a separate Micro Cache Type would be nice. Just my opinion....

From the Guidelines:

"Traditional Caches

This is the original cache type consisting of (at a bare minimum) a container and a logbook."

Since a film canister is a "container", it meets the requirement. Micro is a size, and every cache page and PQ has the sizes listed so these can be filtered out if having the swag as a reward is something you need.

You can't create PQ's on the iphone. A lot of the time, we cache "on-the-fly". The iphone app doesn't create PQ's.

Also, the iphone app doesn't list cache size.

As a matter of fact, yes it does list cache size. All three of these screens for instance.

ipsearchresults.jpg

ipcacheinfomap1.jpg

ipcachedesc2.jpg

Edited by baloo&bd