"MY 1st FIND!"

BrunoJr

:)WHOOT! MY FIRST "GEOCACHE" FIND !! I was pretty hyped about finding it. Now I'm 1 and 4 lol. I'm sorry to say but "NO COIN"... The cache had about 1" of water in it & is in need of serious lovin'. Log was soaked and falling apart. I am new to the game but been studying up on it for over 3 mo. to learn how to play well & now have invested over $600.00 in a GPS unit and a few official Geo boxes and "Travel Bugs". So my F I R S T cache. Guess I missed the class about repairing a cache. :D I travel this road like once a month, sometimes more. I'll be sure to bring fixing supplies next trip up to Sebring. The hint helped 100% I did what it said & poof, there it was. TNLN TFTH. Thanks for helping me loose my, umm, GeoCache Virginity. :D LOL

Oh wow, This is also my 1st post too.. Whoohoo (Bruno does the "Snoopy Dance of Joy"!) :)

:)WHOOT! MY FIRST "GEOCACHE" FIND !! I was pretty hyped about finding it. Now I'm 1 and 4 lol. I'm sorry to say but "NO COIN"... The cache had about 1" of water in it & is in need of serious lovin'. Log was soaked and falling apart. I am new to the game but been studying up on it for over 3 mo. to learn how to play well & now have invested over $600.00 in a GPS unit and a few official Geo boxes and "Travel Bugs". So my F I R S T cache. Guess I missed the class about repairing a cache. :D I travel this road like once a month, sometimes more. I'll be sure to bring fixing supplies next trip up to Sebring. The hint helped 100% I did what it said & poof, there it was. TNLN TFTH. Thanks for helping me loose my, umm, GeoCache Virginity. :D LOL

Oh wow, This is also my 1st post too.. Whoohoo (Bruno does the "Snoopy Dance of Joy"!) :)

Congo Rats! And a job well done on writing an interesting log also.

:oWHOOT! MY FIRST "GEOCACHE" FIND !! I was pretty hyped about finding it. Now I'm 1 and 4 lol. I'm sorry to say but "NO COIN"... The cache had about 1" of water in it & is in need of serious lovin'. Log was soaked and falling apart. I am new to the game but been studying up on it for over 3 mo. to learn how to play well & now have invested over $600.00 in a GPS unit and a few official Geo boxes and "Travel Bugs". So my F I R S T cache. Guess I missed the class about repairing a cache. :D I travel this road like once a month, sometimes more. I'll be sure to bring fixing supplies next trip up to Sebring. The hint helped 100% I did what it said & poof, there it was. TNLN TFTH. Thanks for helping me loose my, umm, GeoCache Virginity. :D LOL

Congo Rats! And a job well done on writing an interesting log also.

Thanks you 2 fopr the warm welcome.. :) I'm getting hooked, and there can be so many other bad things to be hooked

I wonder if it was you all I seen on Tuesday in the early afternoon parked westbound accrost the street to the Cache site. I seen a white car and a dark colored truck stoped there there. You all were just getting out or getting in as I shot by going north bound on 27.

I wonder :rolleyes: LOL