Headed to Boulder CO next week, recommended caches?

Sorry for the lack of response from the locals, we're all too busy being outside and enjoying the weather, mountains, skiing, golfing, hiking, camping, biking out here.

As for caches to find while in the area, anything with a hike would come highly recommended. A Pair of Queens is fairly close, but is a 6 hour adventure. If you're looking for something in town, Pearl Street, All Spruced up is a good one to find, with a tour of the Pearl Street mall. Old Kiln Trail Geology Field Guide was also a very cool Earthcache to visit.

Edit to add: If you'd like more feedback from the locals, feel free to post in the local forums. There's a few that may be able to direct you towards other cool caches around town.

Edited by Team Laxson

Sorry for the lack of response from the locals, we're all too busy being outside and enjoying the weather, mountains, skiing, golfing, hiking, camping, biking out here.

As for caches to find while in the area, anything with a hike would come highly recommended. A Pair of Queens is fairly close, but is a 6 hour adventure. If you're looking for something in town, Pearl Street, All Spruced up is a good one to find, with a tour of the Pearl Street mall. Old Kiln Trail Geology Field Guide was also a very cool Earthcache to visit.

Edit to add: If you'd like more feedback from the locals, feel free to post in the local forums. There's a few that may be able to direct you towards other cool caches around town.

Thanks Laxon, I totally understand. I don't spend much time on fourums myself with the Skiing, windsurfing, mountain biking and riding the XR! Then there is the kids sports! thanks for the heads up on a couple of caches and the link. You da man! I realize this forum is a little generalized for this specific of a request.

CC and Kids