Need a caching buddy in Western MT/Eastern ID

RockyMountainCacher

Caching alone is no fun.... :D Looking for a caching buddy or partner. Im a 25 year old female and I live in Butte MT. I cache in Eastern Idaho and Western MT. Send me a message if you are interested...

You'll find some very friendly cachers in Great Falls, Missoula and a couple in Helena that would probably be happy to meet up with you and cache. If you get a chance try and get to some of the events coming up. There is one in Great Falls on 6/27/09; http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...6c-38eafec5b21a that would be a great opportunity for you to meet some cachers. I know a number of people often do the 'phone a friend' thing when caching.

Missoula has a small group of cachers that seem to be a good group of buddies and very outgoing. Kalispell cachers seem to be picking up their caching activity. These 2 towns and Great Falls all have organized caching groups and host events.

Here in Helena we're more anti-social :) I cache alone (actually with my 2 dogs) and my caching time is almost exclusively in remote areas (the farther away from people and closer to wildlife the better) however I have been known to cache with people if they let me know they are coming to Helena :D My only thing is (and this is personal preference), I won't cache in town so you'll have ot be willing to head out in the mountains and be willing to hike. Feel free to contact me if you're up this way and don't mind caching in the mountains, I don't even mind doing caches more than once if the hike is nice.

tsun :)

Tristin GeoK9 (Mini Aussie)

Dakota GeoK9 (Border Collie)

I won't cache in town so you'll have ot be willing to head out in the mountains and be willing to hike. Feel free to contact me if you're up this way and don't mind caching in the mountains, I don't even mind doing caches more than once if the hike is nice.

tsun :)

Tristin GeoK9 (Mini Aussie)

Dakota GeoK9 (Border Collie)

Wow, if I ever make it over there, I'm looking you up! That's my kinda cachin'. :)

Tsun is awesome to cache with... I remember introducing her to her first NANO cache... ;) The look of disgust on her face... LOL. <_<

If you are in the Missoula area drop us an email, I'm always looking for an excuse to show a cacher around. Actually, most of us will happily join you for a cache or three.

And my brother is currently unemployed and is always looking for an excuse to go caching so if you don't mind a slightly talkative 30 year old guy who loves to stop and take photos along the way, he is always around. ;)

Just drop us an email through our profile!

Jen

I agree with Tsun, caching out of town is best, although I have done some in town ones they are never as good as the out of town ones. I love the hike that most of the out of town ones require. Ill cache with anyone, I dont care. I have 2 dogs that I take with me sometimes too. When I go to Idaho I cache with my dad who has gotten majorly addicted to caching since I introduced it to him about a month ago. He is great to cache with but hes 65 and has a knee that gives him trouble sometimes so he isnt up for the longer hikes. I really wanted to make it over to Great Falls for that event that was mentioned, but it doesnt look like i will =(

~Mariel

When you get down to Dillon drop us an email before you come, we'd be more than happy to go. But you have to put up with 4 rugrats running around :D ....Hmmm, now why do I think that email won't be forthcoming? Seriously, although we've found most of the caches around Dillon, if you need any help or just want to talk about caching just send us an email. MTGeoPirates