CN Europe Download from Garmin

Hi,

If I buy CN Europe Maps as a Download from Garmin, will I be able to use those maps within Mapsource or will I have to download them directly onto an SD card within the GPSr device (Oregon/Nuvi)?

Thanks you

Robert

EDIT:

I just found what I needed on the Garmin website, where it says I will not be able to use it on my computer.

What happens if I buy the lifetime update? Will they download directly to the SD card of a connected GPS or will I be able to use them within Mapsource?

Edited by StanByk

EDIT:

I just found what I needed on the Garmin website, where it says I will not be able to use it on my computer.

What happens if I buy the lifetime update? Will they download directly to the SD card of a connected GPS or will I be able to use them within Mapsource?

That is an interesting question. I bought a lifetime update for my Nuvi. I updated it and now the CN is also in my mapsource. I didn't see any option for doing this, or did I expect it. Mapsource was not running at the time.

Jim