Groundspeak Lackeys Coin

seldom|seen

More interest than I thought there would be!

OK. Let me lay this out for those interested. I am not a Coin Collector, but a coin giver. More often than not when I am given a coin or win a coin in a contest, it ends up becoming an FTF prize for a new cache of mine.

To date I have given away at least 3 dozen or more unregistered coins for the FTFers on some of my toughest puzzle caches.

So, what I'd like to do is trade for other coins. I like interesting and unique coins, but since I am not collecting, can afford not to be picky. Cool shapes, relief cuts, translucents, glow-in-the-dark, etc.

Here's what I'd like to do for those interested. Post a note here (no PM or e-mail) about the coin(s) you'd offer to trade for this one. After 48 hours, I'll choose the offer I like the best.

Again, you may have doubles of some coins that most collectors already have, but might be interesting enough or unique enough to interest me. Pictures of the offers would help.

ok perhaps you like coins that do something other than sit in a case -got a double of this one

trackable specialty glass

7068_1.jpgturtle-necklace.png

or i got double of this:

quadrant-coin-brz-map-325.jpg big expensive coin, not rare but useful and cool and i think you have the nocturnal you need to use this with

Edited by forthferalz

ok perhaps you like coins that do something other than sit in a case -got a double of this one

trackable specialty glass

7068_1.jpgturtle-necklace.png

or i got double of this:

quadrant-coin-brz-map-325.jpg big expensive coin, not rare but useful and cool and i think you have the nocturnal you need to use this with

YOU WIN!!! Those are both super cool and it's hard for me to decide, but since I have the Nocturnal one, THE ONLY coin in my personal collection, I'm gonna have to go for the compass rose coin to increase my personal collection by 100%. Thank you for that fantastic trade. While I didn't get anything to use as FTF foder, I did get a cool coin that I have looked at on many occasions.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll get the Lackey's in the mail.

Thanks as well to the rest of you who responded and I apologize for not getting back to you immediately via PM or e-mail. You are a great community of collectors from what I can tell and the next time I have something to offer up, this is the first place I will go!

or i got double of this:

YOU WIN!!! Those are both super cool and it's hard for me to decide, but since I have the Nocturnal one, THE ONLY coin in my personal collection, I'm gonna have to go for the compass rose coin to increase my personal collection by 100%. Thank you for that fantastic trade. While I didn't get anything to use as FTF foder, I did get a cool coin that I have looked at on many occasions.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll get the Lackey's in the mail.

wow thanks! ( and another one falls to the darkside as Mrs CP would say ;)

i need your snail mail and i will include something you can use as FTF too .....

PS - hitting the PM button returns "There is no such member - please check the name entered and try again."

Edited by forthferalz