Male to Female

BrrrMo

The ratio is 3.2 males to every 1.7 females.

You're crazy!!! By my count, it is at least 3.7 males to 0.975 females. Where are you getting your numbers from, anyway? :)

It was an exhaustive study. I wrote a bunch of numbers down and circled the ones that looked about right.

Edited by briansnat

The ratio is 3.2 males to every 1.7 females.

You're crazy!!! By my count, it is at least 3.7 males to 0.975 females. Where are you getting your numbers from, anyway? :)

It was an exhaustive study. I wrote a bunch on numbers down and circled the ones that looked about right.

Oh. OK. Let me go back and check my circled numbers again.

spouses, etc.

What about those that aren't married?

Or don't cache with their spouse etc. ;)

:)

They count.

How does this work? If two single geocachers (one of each gender) meet each other while caching and then get married a year later, do they both no longer count? Perhaps just the male no longer counts? Or just the female? Or perhaps they both count if they sleep around and don't cache together?

Are you primarily trying to determine whether geocaching is a good place to find sexual partners?

Carolyn

Ok, I work for the government and check records. EXACTLY 100% of geocachers were either male and/or female.

Finally! A definitive answer. Thank you. :)

Though technically incorrect.

I heard there are some pre-op transgendered caches who are recognized by the government as one gender but still have the other gender naughty bits.

:HAHA:

Nevermind. I missed the "and" part of the "and/or"

Edited by bittsen
i thought this was going to be a thread about surgery.

The first thing that came to my mind was someone looking for some sort of electrical connector.

Kind of sad, actually. I think I should get out more. Maybe I'll try this geocaching thing everyone's talking about...

The subtitle should have been "Rachael of Cachers". You then would not have made that mistake. :D

Are you primarily trying to determine whether geocaching is a good place to find sexual partners?

Carolyn

DNF :D

And did you post a fully detailed DNF log for this one? :rolleyes:

Carolyn

Dear lord, I'd have to go buy some eye-bleach and latex gloves after reading that log; The gloves to burn the cache with, and the bleach to try to unsee it all :rolleyes:

On a serious note, most of the events in my area seem to surprisingly enough be about 50/50. A lot of couples teams, but even so it seems like there are indeed a goodly number of she-cachers.